DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

That is a SWEET screenshot! Love it

Aside from the bridges at the river by batumi airbase on caucasus is there any more low low stuff to fly under? Or though? Narrow stuff gratefully received as well.

I spent so long on arma 3 trying to get a warthog through the gap in the solar power plant towers on altis and then watched a dude on YouTube do it 3 times in a row first time out lol

STOP!

A-4 time!

12 Likes

yep, tunels :slight_smile:

you can find some yt videos of folks flying through them

My shot is one of the shelters at Creech in the NTTR. Nellis has them too. And theres the Vegas strip of course. Have you done that at mach 1.4 yet?

4 Likes

I do like the feeling of being in the flanker breaking windows down the strip lol

2 Likes

8 Likes

Bush flying is a lot of fun in DCS :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ok that is better then the sandblasted one imho. I love the details like the mud on the flaps!

1 Like

Flying some BAI in the Harrier over south western-ish Iran.

They have really done a nice job with the reflections in 2.5.

10 Likes

Yeah, the sandblasted one was a bit overkill :stuck_out_tongue:

a quick and dirty video

8 Likes

Looking for lost 2LT’s in Las Vegas before the Company Commander, or worse, finds out they’re lost. Somebody said something about wanting In-N-Out, so we’re on a mission.

Obviously they won’t be here…

I THOUGHT there was an In-N-Out here, from the last time I was in Vegas. But I could be wrong.

So many more spots our poor LT’s could’ve gotten lost, and with no NCO’s to guide them home, this could be dangerous for them.

As you can see, the Captain is NOT amused.

…and then the mission crashed, so to be continued…

P.S. @Toppometer feel free to jump in at any time or with any other ideas.

12 Likes

Do you both have the Yak? I picked it up last night and suddenly I have the flash and shudder…

Ended up picking up the Yak-52 last night. I fully blame @EightBall for this.

I tried my hand at making a little grass strip for a fly in. (Did grass airfields get removed from the mission editor?)

8 Likes

Yup, I’ve got the Yak.

VICTORY!
Soon, the entire planet will be flying Yaks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, looks like they were removed with the last update.
FIrst time I use them since they were added and 2 weeks later, they’re gone :sweat:

It’s a MAD world!

Barely any wear and tear on this one

12 Likes

509 posts were split to a new topic: DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2019)

4 posts were split to a new topic: DCS C101-CC Dual Cockpit MP

Hey everyone!

Trying something else with those long threads we have. Take a look and post your 2019 screenshots in the new thread: DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2019)

I am going to trawl through this thread and see if I can come up with a summary of the 2018 screenshots with some statistics. Maybe. Maybe magic. Maybe nothing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And here is the Screenshots in Review thread: DCS 2.5.x Screenshots In Review (2018)

4 Likes