DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

Ignoring wave–particle duality is a big mistake apparently.

1 Like

If they had only pulled for power, they could have escaped @near_blind’s wrath. Instead, they are stuck there…pushing frantically on a collective that just won’t budge.

2 Likes

Polishing up the textures of the Flanker-D and adding a few more things to it.

11 Likes

Best thing I ever done. A 15Cm extension and the stick mounted on a Wheelstand Pro
Like this settup

Except I butchered my seat so it sits further between my legs Ergonomics FTW :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That looks like an excellent setup. Center stick pwns for VR. Imma look into a DYI hack along those lines. Except the extension, I don’t have the dexterity, know-how and meands to do that. Better just buy one.

My dream is to get a drivers’ seat from the dead-car yard and use that as a flight seat. Comfy and should allow sturdy mounting of peripherals. I just don’t have the free room in my house to do that (yet).

Once the baby is big enough to sleep in a regular people bed, she gets to share her brothers room for five to ten years and I get the baby room for a den :smiley:

4 Likes

I grabbed a leather seat from a Toyota landcruiser before my 2nd marriage and mounted it on a wooden plinth. I kept the runners and it was so convenient to push the seat back to get in and out and so comfy. Wives can be so fussy IMO :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Tiger On The Prowl

6 Likes

Great one from @chipwich here:

Not quite sure who is who, but the F-15 is currently the aggressor in a 2 vs 1 defensive ACM exercise- the F-5 out in front is trying to drag the F-15 into a bad spot so the trailing F-5 can close in for an easy kill.

4 Likes

I believe that @Bogusheadbox is being chased by aggressor @near_blind, with @Fridge coming to the rescue.

2 Likes

Did it work?

2 Likes

Unless your wingman is abusive, in that case get out of there. You’re better than that.

1 Like

The exercise was a success in demonstrating the appropriate maneuvers. Did the Tiger drive off or kill the Eagle? Not often. :grimacing:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Great screens

A few 1994 screens from Spangdahlem, Germany.

13 Likes

Here is some random screens from all about, some blue flag, some from @near_blind server.

Before the Storm

@Bogusheadbox checking my window for scratches

I think this is @klarsnow @near_blind @Bogusheadbox

@Bogus “Vladimir” Blyat

@near_blind refuelling and @klarsnow in formation

8 Likes

Screen_180321_194446

9 Likes

Someone send help. Razbam took too long and I’ve broken into the Mods again.

5 Likes

Very nice! Quick question, how do you adjust the sea state?