DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

Starting to get the hang of this Beast,Not An Easy Task when you’re a Huey Driver and are used to “Pulling for Power” :slight_smile:

dd

7 Likes

You can text me on my cellphone.
But don’t ever lie to me, babe.

Killing fools and looking cool

That AIM-9 missed by about half a foot, @Maclean would have had him if fusing was a thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fooling around with the Harrier this evening while playing through the excellent Vulcan Forge campaign. This is rapidly becoming my favorite module. The mission was flown in VR and then played back using pretty much maxed out settings for screen shots.

8 Likes

Guys I need a small favor FAST.

I need a screenshots of two Mirage with generic French skin, from the top (90°), flying low altitude, close to each other.

Hi.res? Pleeeeease!

I ain’t got no mirages.

5 Likes

How fast do you need the images? Also, time of day and what type of terrain? I can probably knock something up later today for you.

Within tomorrow, let’s say. Time of day would be better with some nice orange 05.00 AM morning light over the Nevada desert. THAAANKS!

I’ll see what I can do…:sunglasses:

1 Like

I owe you one.

LIKE the middle pic of the F-15C tanking. I still can’t connect for any more than 5 seconds. Seriously thinking of a Warthog stick extension and mounting it lower.

You know I would not do that, da?

shhh someone is coming

3 Likes

10 Likes

Wow…those are fantastic…

1 Like

Those screens are truly impressive. The only thing that grinds my eyes are those tree shadows in the bottom part of the last.
There should be some smoothing or something…

2 Likes

It’s definitely a failure to treat photons as both a particle and a wave. If they were just particles, it would look like that. Since they are also waves, shadows fade so you never see a tree shadow like that.

3 Likes

Look, I was so JUST about to say that!

1 Like

6 Likes

What did the people on the ground do to deserve that? Treat photons only as particles and not as waves?

3 Likes

Well, you just don’t do that!
About time people were taught a lesson…

2 Likes