DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2019)

:rofl:

15 Likes

14 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome night on Hollo point with @schurem @AndyE @sobek @tempusmurphy

schurem kicked jester out the back seat at first and it was one of my all time favourite flight sim moments during our “landing” but we survived

here we are posing.

Andy and myself lining up

@schurem forming up on a much prettier bird
Screen_191020_193557|690x426

me about to hit the ground after takin a few hits…

14 Likes

At least you had an excuse to crash into the ground, two of my three deaths where from blacking out while in a descending turn at low altitude… :rofl:

2 Likes

Shameful display!

At least you didn’t tear the wings off your kitty! That 2x Phoenix, 4x mk 82 loadout was out there lol.

2 Likes

Apparently its real easy to insta-black out in those conditions in the cat. :cry:

Apparently you haven’t seen my boneyard full of wingless Cats. :rofl: Its out there, but when I can hit something with them its a nice way to bring a couple bombs to the fight while still having 2 Phoenix’s and a Sparrow on the plane.

2 Likes

I mean, there’s a replica of the Titanic in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, so…

2 Likes

18 Likes

That’s a gorgeous skin

5 Likes

The sort of language that goes with flying that thing is not fit for this forum :hear_no_evil:

13 Likes

This dude. This dude right here. Hes a terrified passenger in a tomcat :joy::joy:

12 Likes

…That’s being manhandled to the ground like two drunken policemen are wrestling a bear :beers:

Good god man, it’s landing, not dive bombing!

7 Likes

To be fair the picture still shows your wide eyes and thousand yard stare :exploding_head:

2 Likes

If you have Track IR, you can choose the head position of the pilot head.
When you’re in cockpit move the head to look where you want and while keeping that angle - hit F2.
Now, you’re looking from outside and the pilot keeps the posture.
Sadly doesn’t account for the thousand miles stare, body sweat, or pupils dilation.

4 Likes

Didn’t Chris Roberts promise that as a stretch feature in Star Citizen once crowd funding hits the $800 million level?

3 Likes

To celebrate the 800th birthday of Dannebrog, the National flag of Denmark and also the oldest National flag in the world, RDAF (Royal Danish Air Force) dressed up this fine lady.

She is an active part of the Rejection gablabluriero whatchamacallit. (The “Keep unwanted aircrafts out of our airspace” unit.) (Afvisningsberedskabet in Danish) Don’t know what it is called in English.

They intend to keep her in those colors for the rest of her service life. My guess is that she will stay in it once she is retired. It would be great if she could be kept as a flying museum bird.

20 Likes

Now, you need to harass some wayward IL-20s. :grin:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah your absolutely right. Is there any IL-20s in DCS?

Here it is real life: