DCS 2.5.x videos

Outstanding video RedBravo65.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been watching those guys for a long time. They only flew Falcon 4 BMS. The fact that they are now flying some DCS is exciting. So much fun to watch and a learning experience as well. They really know their stuff.

1 Like

A couple of the guys attacking a battery of SA-8s on lesser Tunb Island, then mixing it up with an intervening pair of Fishbeds. Also lots of me clearing my throat and not seeing bandits right in front of my face.

5 Likes

“who could of spawned a pair of mig 21’s” Says the guy egressing to a safe distance in the F10 menu………

5 Likes

Big talk from the guy whose bandit call outs for the first half of the fight seem to eerily match my maneuvers… :wink:

2 Likes

I think you will find i was tracking a mig.

2 Likes

The Tunb Island Fishbeds, my archenemy.

The ‘hard’ instant mission…that’s in fact kind of easier as the ‘easy’ mission as those door miniguns really lay down hell from a good distance away and using the ‘return fire’ option takes care of the AA units nicely as a priority.

Also I draw a perfect line around a truck with the minigun from about 50m distance without actually hitting the truck. Fully intentional, I assure you.

2 Likes

This guy did a really nice job with camera angles and such. Great video!

1 Like
3 Likes

grafik

1 Like

Nothing spectacular, just trying out some attack profiles against a defended target (Hawk SAM site with MANPADS and AAA). The Hornet is surprisingly fast down low.

3 Likes

Not the best landing, but I did land it.

2 Likes

Nice! Looking at the FPM and the cross I am reminded of the KSP docking lines … which is apt :slight_smile:

An absolutely beautiful video of virtual pilots flying the Sabre. Great flying skills and superb cinematography IMHO.

9 Likes

Very awesome!

Excellent editing. Also…

6 Likes

AV-8B > Flanker

2 Likes

Mi-8 crew is jammin’

2 Likes

Rotor damage? Did you bring that bird home? :open_mouth: