On the prowl with @whareagle

3 Likes

12 Likes

Great shots, and an awesome livery!

1 Like

A flock of Goshawks

9 Likes

How is the FM on those?

It feels convincing. You need a lot of rudder on the groove turn, and rudder coordination in general as well.

2 Likes

Need to dial in the right preset for the mood I want in the mission…

There doesn’t appear to be a proper match to what I was hoping for just yet - higher level but thin overcast with some lower broken or scattered clouds which would lead to an overall diffusion of light, so it’s still bright out but not open sky wash-out bright. With more presets and customization to come down the line I may catch the right thing then but for now I found a good compromise. Many of these presets have the clouds quite heavy and lower down. Getting a high cloud base to allow working room with terrain that is 5000ft AMSL left few choices.

Back to some mission flying though, in the revamped Offensive Posture: 2

Flying down south.

AI Mirage looking sharp between cloud layers.

Allied flights in the distance above.

Conveniently when @Franze did the update the tanker was at the right altitude to not have me flying in clouds to refuel.

Peek-a-boo, I spy friendlies through the cloud gap!

Anytime you need lots of HARMs means it is serious business.

13 Likes

some strange road signs have appeared in israel

5 Likes

11 Likes

I haven’t modded DCSW in ages, so please excuse the question:

Last time I checked there wasn’t any way to get blender models into DCSW without using 3DsMax.
Has that changed?

1 Like

I had a nice play with the new searchlights whilst making a mission on the channel map

14 Likes

P U R D Y !

2 Likes

And some other stuff I have been flying to get proficient enough to begin the 2 new campaigns I got
Bunyaps F16 red flag and the new P47 one for the channel map. Wolf squadron IIRC
And testing some harrier skins

7 Likes

Those are all good but the last one is … WOW.

1 Like

Oh yes! Tobi made a edm plugin for blender :slight_smile:

I’m using it with blender 2.92 and as far as I can tell it works great. I’m really new to modding and I’ve never used max so I wouldnt be able to tell you the limitations compared to 3ds.

I finally got the rotating beacons working for my EMS vehicles :smiley:

13 Likes

I wonder how that looks from the air :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need an ACAB punk skin on an A/G capable aircraft to go with that :stuck_out_tongue:

No offence to actual law enforcement people intended. I respect and appreciate the difficult and tough job you guys do. :salute:

2 Likes

I remember when FDF for OFP released and we spent way too long into the early hours doing police chases. Kudos for making this work.do you have a link to the mod ?
And whatever happened to that campaign you where going to start years ago @EightBall

2 Likes

High over Syria…testing out my newest map :heart: Also the highest I’ve flown in DCS…should probably see what the F-15 can do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or the tomcat, i bet that bird gets real high as well.

stoned the simpsons GIF

3 Likes