DCS 2.7.X Screenshots (2022)

Yeap, shades of the heyday of Strike Fighters 2.

Really nice compositions Clutch :+1:

1 Like

Took the new Blackhawk out for a spin. Really fantastic mod so far. Has a bunch of potential, just like the A-4E mod had at release.

16 Likes

Some pictures from my WWII training mission.

Potato graphics because I didn’t bother to change my graphics settings from VR to 2D settings

12 Likes

The fact that graphics like that is the new potato standard, is pretty mind blowing…!

3 Likes

True I guess but I know DCS can look so much better than this :slight_smile: -)

1 Like

8 Likes

13 Likes

I finally got the Zombie Raptor with that shiny mirror coating on camera. Spotted it over Nellis AFB in Nevada.

13 Likes

I like your weathered skins. Really nice job on those.

2 Likes

Dang, you got some serious skill :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A couple hawt new H-60 liveries dropped. Did some LHA pattern practice with the HSC-2 old-school blue livery.

11 Likes

Nice! I see that the devs have quite a few fixes coming in v1.1.

2 Likes

More LHA pattern work. I can’t get enough pedal authority to turn as tight as I need to. I wonder if that’s an FM issue.

13 Likes

I registered for the sole purpose of thanking you for that excellent history lesson! Well done sir.

7 Likes

Clutch, are you holding the trim release button while maneuvering? I assumed that you are. because I see you posting on their discord, but thought it worth asking.

Well, thank you. That’s very kind and welcome to Mudspike!

I’d admit, I wasn’t especially happy to have been designed the squadron’s historical officer when I was a young second lieutenant…too much creative writing! :grin:

But it wasn’t long before I got sucked in by the story and then I was hooked.

6 Likes

7 Likes

I <3 my hog. It is my spirit animal. Frying up all the targets in Instant Action Georgia Medium is so relaxing after a busy day.

Wish I knew how to touch up the nose art with some colour tho.

10 Likes

We need to do a training session in the Hog one day.

1 Like