DCS 2.8 Screenshots (2022)

Mk83s tonight.

“Airboss wants a word about your clearing turns.”

There’s just something about refueling shots.

Me: “What’s the dive angle for this delivery?”
Jester: “Yes.”

Pitching deck, 12kt winds, hook skip bolter right over the 3 and 4 wires. Bolter physics are nice now with the nose hitting the deck then bouncing back up.

Trap physics are still weird with the nose aerobraking until the end of the cable payout.

15 Likes

Just released v2.0 of my ship pack :slight_smile:

Added a few more AI ships

one sinking container ship

And 4 drivable ships :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Ever cool!

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for that. This kind of stuff is really needed in DCS. Esp. the addons that don’t crash DCS on every third update. I have an idea for some of these in this package.

1 Like

cool! thought there is NO SINKING sign on that tanker :smile:

1 Like

17 Likes

I love flying the A behind the Forrestal. Just wish we had the deck crew and the small details like the holdback bar.

Watching the ball. All. The. Way. Down.

16 Likes

Climbing up into the weather while looking back at Andersen AFB

11 Likes

More CASE I and an AIM54 shoot on a drone.

13 Likes

Awesome shots! The one of the Phoenix launch looks real. Add some very slight blurriness and it would be perfectly lifelike. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

O-H…

I-O

9 Likes

Sierra Hotel. Does that paint lower the RCS? Or is it just a confidence boost for the driver?

2 Likes

This is a decent length read, lots of interesting info in it about low observable F-16s. In short (if the info presented is accurate), yes it works.

2 Likes

Even the Viggen had radar absorbant paint.

1 Like

That I did not know!

Testing out new PC.

8 Likes

I want your new PC :wink:

32gb of RAM
i7 13700k

I am looooving it!

5 Likes

One could argue that trying to lower the RCS of a Viggen with paint is the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig :pig:
But at least they tried :wink:

5 Likes

3 Likes