DCS 2.X Video Thread

Nice!

Last wingman I took aboard the carrier went empennage over teakettle into the drink. :joy:

4 Likes
5 Likes

I enjoy these video interpretations so much, I listened to the entire Audible book again, which is the used for narration.

2 Likes

New generic bridge for my driveable ships

And making some progress on the lightbars for emergency vehicles. Still very WIP, the transition between the LODs needs to be smoothen but I’m slowly getting there.

9 Likes

Huey mashup from some online flights before I left for New Years/bday trip. Thumbnail won’t load for some reason.

6 Likes

The Forum software seems to get confused with youtu.be. If you use youtube.com, it works fine. Ran into that a lot with moving the articles from the main site.

3 Likes

Interesting, will need to see if old posts were affected after the recent update since the share code that YouTube utilizes has been youtu.be for quite some time. :thinking:

Wheels

3 Likes

Another video from LongShot and GrowlingSidewinder. Incredibly done, both in terms of teamwork and the video footage is just superb. Well worth the watch. Best watched in 4k.

4 Likes

Clutch, have you flown the Paradise Lost campaign?

Not yet, it’s on my list. After this Liberation campaign I’m in the mood for some Wolfpack or Fear the Bones, but I suck at BFM in the Jug and have trouble managing Jester in the Tomcat.

1 Like

Fear the Bones is outstanding.

1 Like
1 Like

Best watched in 4K.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Playtesting my WW2 sandbox for Channel map…all this testing and tweaking is taking forever.

10 Likes

J.P. Ferré: “Longing for HB F-4E? Enjoy the updated F-4B/C EFM Mod by VSN - 3D cockpit, custom radar and a few clickable switches, AAR and carrier ops capabilities”

12 Likes

GET SOME!

7 Likes

Hoooooooooooooold up, EFM? anyone know how accurate?

1 Like

VSN F-4B/C brief startup teaser.

Livery pack not in the a/c download.

The best discussion that I’ve found, including a # faq section in on the VSN Century Series Discord. There are also patches released in # f4b-patches.

1 Like
5 Likes