DCS AH-64D

It’s built to he flown by the Army… Whaddaya expect? :wink:

6 Likes

Princess Diaries Eyebrows GIF

4 Likes

Hi,
any pdf manual - together with all the others present here on the website - planned to arrive for this fantastic AH-64D ?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello TomcatFly…You can download The DCS Quick Start PDF here…
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/AH64D_flight_manual_en/

I think Chuck is working on a guide also…i’m very much looking forward to that.

4 Likes

Hello @Phantom88
for sure I know official DCS guides, already read it completely, very clear.

But to me DCS quick start and also complete manuals are never and never will be done so well as DCS guides I can found on this website! :wink:

And yes, we look fwd for this new guide here!

1 Like

@TomcatFly You’ll be happy to know that Chuck just began developing an Apache guide. Donate to his Patreon to get all of the early drafts sneak peaks.

6 Likes

Cool idea, didn’t know he did that, thanks for pointing it out.

3 Likes

Glad Chuck is well on his way with the Apache guide… maybe it will finally demystify the rocket pods lol

2 Likes

Have to say I am absolutely loving the Apache, great module.

3 Likes

+1

Absolutely fantastic job and no doubts it will get better and better!

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist.

“Der Untergang” DCS Apache rant.

Happy Simming

5 Likes

Thanks to damson

7 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

I’m getting old and couldn’t remember what I’d asked for here and didn’t realise there was a handy button to take you back up the thread so I spent 15 minutes scrolling up doh!

You may have been replying to someone else as I’d asked for a manual it seems lol and I can’t remember doing that either :crazy_face:

Good job it’s Friday…oh no wait!!..

2 Likes

I finally decided to cover my ceilings in bubbllewrap to stop the dust and draughts and got my pc set up again.
I had a quick fly in the apache and set up controls as best i could.
Is it possible to map all the pilots controls on a warthog throttle and grip ?
Are people using xbox for the gunner position or hotas or both ?

2 Likes

Hello Cib.Personally I am able to map all controls I need for Pilot/CPG on my WinWing Collective and Virpil base with Thrustmaster grip.
Some are using Xbox type controtlers to use The TEDAC in Copilot/Gunner position .But right now since Apache is without FCR I really don’t feel you need it.
Remember your paddle switch on your Warthog Grip can act like a modifier giving you a different command for same controller switch/button.

1 Like

lol Mace, isn’t getting old grande

1 Like

The best lol :rofl:

1 Like
14 Likes

For All Us CPG Lovers

3 Likes