DCS F-16: Would it be Worth Making

Someone at ED has been busy. Depending on how far along they are with the external model, FM, and basic systems, maybe EA late this year/early next isn’t out of the realm of possibility lol

2 Likes

Does that mean pre-orders can open in like…June? I need to pre-spend the funds ASAP, before I decide to be more conservative with my spending.

3 Likes

From Wags on DCS Forums

• Quote:

Originally Posted by beppe_goodoldrebel View Post

The texture on the left MFD seems like a placeholder but…trust me… i really want to be corrected!

Nothing in the image is placeholder. All is operational and in the game. The images was taken on the PG map.

As mentioned earlier, our work on the Hornet has allowed us to much more rapidly develop the Viper. Work began only in October of last year.

More news tomorrow…*

6 Likes

This could be really good! I love me Vipers!

1 Like

Viper pr0n

2 Likes

Ah jeez man.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/screenshots/

11 Likes

Working cockpit instruments is always a very good sign. If i’m not mistaken, that usually means that the bulk of flight and mechanical/electric/hydraulic system modelling has advanced quite a bit.

1 Like

I’t slogical really- most of the work done on the Hornet is (more or less) directly relatable/related to the Viper so… My take is we’re seeing DCS VIPER Early Access as soon as September.
Mark my (usually wrong) words! :smiley:

1 Like

Launch the Vipers!

5 Likes
3 Likes

So… wait was I right?
Pre order on May 22nd and access this autumn?!

6 Likes

I hate GIFs!

(But I love the F-16.)

And people ask why we need the F-16 in DCS… :thinking:

Holy mother of Bog! you were right! You are a prophet! So what lottery number should I get?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Well to be fair that is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

1 Like

“She’s prepped, primed, loaded, locked, and ready to kick some ass.”
-Ginger Lynn

4 Likes

“Thaaanks, what about ordnance?”
-Mark Hamill

4 Likes

Wow

6 Likes

I am confused.That’s a valid switch in the F-16 :slight_smile:

2 Likes