DCS: F-4E Phantom Phorever!

Y’ALL, IT’S HAPPENING!!!

30 Likes

girls picture GIF

7 Likes

So sounds like a whole series of Phantoms, including Naval (not the E)? Delicious.

6 Likes

5 Likes

i made this rejoice GIF

6 Likes

Oooh! I will make liveries for the Phantom!

7 Likes

It’s the E!!!

8 Likes

Staring George Costanza GIF

13 Likes

I laughed way harder at this than I should have. Thank you for that.

3 Likes

ephin ephin holy eph balls! finalephy!

1 Like

Sounds like they’ll be starting off with the E this year but plan to expand it in future with different variants:

14 Likes

From the Heatblur Facebook:
“We’re incredibly excited and proud to announce the development of the legendary Phantom for DCS, starting with the F-4E in 2022. This will just be the beginning of our Phantom journey together with our partners at Eagle Dynamics. Phantoms Phorever!”

So it seems the -E is only the phirst of many!

7 Likes

oh perfect, this settles the carrier discussion! love it. I will buy them ALL .

6 Likes

If the F14 is anything to go by, this is going to be phenomenal! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I want 67-362!
Steve Ritchie and Chuck DeBellevues ride on my birthday, when they bagged two MiG-21.

6 Likes

I’m so excited for this. I’ve been hoping it would be HB. While other devs could have pulled it off, I feel that HB has a proven track record in depicting the heart and soul of the older metal. The Viggen and F-14 are both amazingly done, and feel so lived-in and real. I love it!

6 Likes

Robin Old’s ride would be my choice… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

What a year for DCS! Apache, Phantoms… maybe even a Strike Eagle. This isn’t helping my unhealthy DCS addiction at all.

9 Likes

■■■■ YEAH!!!

HEATBLUR too. I can’t help it guys, I’m actually crying with tears of joy. I need a minute.

9 Likes

nervous seinfeld GIF by Johanna Kenney

4 Likes