DCS F/A-18C

XL?

Once I get the main 3 done and Released as AI,
I was going to start transforming the G to a Block III ASH w/ CFT and EWP Options, and Modified External model.

2 Likes

You ARE pretty awesome… but should you ever need. Some low level handyman for your textures ir some Noseart- my pen will always be at your service.

Something something, cartoon honeybee in a “paint me like one of your French Girls” pose.

2 Likes

Publicly I wouldnt mind making a FC Level SH, But it’ll never match or live up to DCS:F/A-18C

That plus I’ll get hate mail, because before the Public AI Package is Released, I will integrate an “Anti Make Flyable” Measure to keep people from Making it Flyable, and to Keep the Model from being used in combination w/ other “Make Flyable” Products.

The only way you’ll see a public flyable will be from an Actual Developer,

4 Likes

Not disagreeing with or criticizing this decision, but any particular reason why other than to protect your intellectual property?

because I started the AI Pack Project w/ No intention of it being a flyable outside of a private nature,

And the last thing I want is for the “make flyable” masses to add a line here and there and fly it around when it wasnt intended to be flown by anything other than AI.

2 Likes

@SkateZilla, it looks prettttttyyyyy

According to Chizh on the Russian ED forums:

Yes. Early access this year.

I am now waiting for the post to be removed but I continue to be optimistic!

4 Likes

I dont think the post will be removed, but as always, we should wait for official announcements through newsletters before we get too carried away… or carrier’d away :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ah yes! I meant to insinuate voluntary withdrawal and, as always, assume a ‘subject to change at any time’ until I can get my virtual hands on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sense a disturbance between the English and Russian sides of Eagle Dynamics.

1 Like

Chizh is on the product dev side, optimism is important to keep getting out of bed each morning in that job. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, MiG’s DCS: Lada Riva is confirmed for 2017

2 Likes

Yes, but from the outside, i’m not always convinced that not making the other side’s team members lives miserable made it to the top of the list, figuratively speaking. :pensive:

Not at all, there are a lot of positive vibes coming from the development of the Hornet behind the scenes, everyone is feeling really good about how its progressing, that is bound to squirt out here and there… Its the community that has to make sure to temper those feelings and remember to look towards official announcements for all their news.

1 Like

Maybe that came out more dramatic than i intended it to sound, i meant that there is somewhat of a discrepancy in how different team members interpret EDs current communication policy.

1 Like

Nah, I still stand by what I said, not helpful to read too much into it.

Well, that’s still what it looks like, but you’re right about one thing, i’m certainly not able to help it apart from pointing it out… :wink:

Not sure how its helpful pointing out something you dont know for sure, but hey, thanks for your help.

Bottomline to all this is, the Hornet is really on the radar now, and hints of chatter here and there bode well for it.

2 Likes

4 Likes