Yep… The proverbial “Two weeks”… :grin:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/IcFDolo4poc

9 Likes

looking good … and the fan works … :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s the most important thing.

2 Likes

In addition, my viewing of videos gets constantly interrupted by commercials.

3 Likes

The Adblock for YouTube extension on Chrome is a lifesaver. I haven’t seen a YouTube ad in a decade.

1 Like

Bingo. There are some, though not many, that I refuse to watch for this reason. Voting with my wallet sort of thing, I guess.

1 Like

I visited the ed forums looking for a release date for the hind. Official post on early access release says late Q2 2021. When will that be ? Later this month ?

That’s the best estimate we have now. Some think the estimated release date that ED had to put in Steam became more meaningful when it was moved from the 30th to the 16th of June.

But that is all speculation, and very likely to result in disappointment.

1 Like

I’m back from holiday and very very ill so obviously it will release while I’m incapacitated

7 Likes

Bummer…Get Well Soon

2 Likes

Turn the heating up, warm up a mug of malt whisky, melt honey into it and a sachet of lemsip max. Rub Vicks on your top lip get your VR headset on and sit on a virtual beach. Give it 4 hours and your golden :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes
6 Likes

PewPewPew! I wonder how hard it will be to aim the Big Rockets™ such as the S13 and S24.

Look @Victork2 they found a picture of you:

8 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t be wearing trousers comrade

3 Likes

That was a pretty neat video. The good old ASP-17 gunsight with some additional features I’ve not seen. This is going to be a lot of fun learning the Hind. Seems like a pretty stable platform as well. I loved the skin on that Hind with the “eyes” painted on the engine intakes.

4 Likes

His main cloths is the AKS :smiley:

2 Likes