DCS: Normandy WW2

I am sure that I supported. $40 I think. How do you know you are getting the map?

Should be in your profile on digitalcombatsimulator.com
looks like this:

1 Like

Exactly the same thing here.

Yep, got it. Thanks! $40 gave me two planes and the map. No beta.

2 Likes

:wink: no problem.

Iā€™m very much in the same boat here. The only thing that Iā€™ve really felt an interested towards in the WWII department has been the map and the Spitfire. Maybe a P-40 or a P-47 if thats under development. Just that there are other games out there that are filling that niche for me.

No post

1 Like

3 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s actually a PzKpfw VI Ausf. B :slight_smile: The person who wrote it must have mixed it up for as second with the panzer IV

This is why I never write WW2 articles. They would suck because I know nothing about anything WW2.

1 Like

Looks like its right in the video I think, they must just slipped on the keyboard posting to FB.

1 Like

More of a double slip,6 to 4 and B to G.

Biggest mistake the Nazis made was not producing more G/H models.

1 Like

Just do what all the Allies did in WW2 and call every German tank a Tiger :smiley:

4 Likes

Well, they are not really wrong, it took quite some time before the germans realized you can actually slope armour! :wink:

I think it just had to do with the perfection German strive for.
Things have to be straight and perpendicular. Or they look shabbily put together. :wink:

2 Likes

HE SAID THE MAGIC WORDS

Seriously though, watch the video, itā€™ worth your time. Nick Moran is a wonderfully engaging speaker, I can (and have) listen to him talk for hours on the subject.

2 Likes

Is that REALLY the biggest mistake the Nazis ever made?

3 Likes

Youā€™d never believe what they did next!
Click to find outā€¦

1 Like

I mean, in a figure of speechā€¦ Not literallyā€¦