DCS Screenshots [2024]

There may well be a lot of work that still needs to be done on the Kola map… but it’s already my favorite map. Stunning shot @Derbysieger .

7 Likes

But I bet Jester had something sarcastic to say about it! :rofl:

1 Like

I opened up my account at a MiG parts distributor today.

10 Likes

In RAF colors no less! :sunglasses:

I shot down some IL76’s this evening while working though a training mission. I’m going to have to run through that exercise a couple of times to get my head around what is going on.

2 Likes

Anything in particular? It seemed reasonably straightforward to me.

9 Likes

Call me boring but the two-tone gray Phantoms look sexy.

4 Likes

Thanks, I feel the same.The Kola map has quickly become a favourite, even in its unfinished state. I love the fjords, the lakes and general feel of the map.
Rovaniemi is one of the most visually impressive airbases we have in DCS, along with the surrounding area.

2 Likes

This one looks pretty good.

9 Likes

Rolling in hot!

9 Likes

Spend the afternoon getting familiar with DT for dumb bombs. It’s a lot of fun and take off at just below MTOW is - let’s say - interesting :joy:

Also got to fly my first two ILS approaches into Andersen AFB. I went with the familiar LOGLE ILS approach into RWY 06L. On the first attempt Jester was very pleased but on the second attempt he couldn’t stop with the sarcasm until we were off the runway :smiley:
I think he made four (!!) comments about how hard I planted her on the runway :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Took the Phantom out for another spin, Better landing this time, even though I apparently made Jester shorter…

11 Likes

9 Likes

I build a small FOB at Setermoen near the Setermoen SOF live-fire Range in Norway for some Heli-Ops:

Didn’t really put anything on the range yet though, just some trucks that you can spawn in

I also startet with the range at Porangmoen near Lakselv (it’s only 10 nautical miles from Banak)

Once the area in Sweden gets some updates I’ll try to do some fun stuff with the ESRO ranges

F-4E Phantom II’s operating out of Banak tonight:

14 Likes

damn good looking set up

2 Likes

I dream of a mission with F-4E, A-10C (early), and Huey over an unspecified European map…
Something something Cold war something Reds incoming something something cough Strike Fighters 2 but finally in MultiPlayer.

EDIT: I mean- there’s everything we need… F-15C, A-10A if one is so inclined, A-4, F-5, F-14… :star_struck: :love_you_gesture:

Life is awesome.

5 Likes

Or when we get the 1940s Mariana map we could do a Huey troop insertion with f4’s and scooters as CAS that would be a good stand in for Vietnam

5 Likes

THAT would totally work.
lucifer morningstar agree GIF by Lucifer

(I chose Lucifer as I think about the song “Sympathy for the devil” as a Soundtrack)

4 Likes

I have been playing around in the mission editor… just some basic stuff so that I could set up a SA2 site.

Last ditch high G pull… it wasn’t enough!

8 Likes