DCS Screenshots

I’ve had that happen…like when those autopilot channel buttons start flashing. And I can’t remember how you get them to reset…

I’m pretty sure it is but I’ll have to check this afternoon when I have time. I started putting this mission together a while back so it escapes my mind. I tend not to download skins for the alpha due to things usually get screwed up with updates so that is why I’m thinking it was a skin which came with the aircraft. I believe most of the skins are under the default area in the mission editor.

1 Like

CTRL+E 3 Times

8 Likes

16 Likes

It is a standard skin. When setting up the aircraft in the mission editor, in nationality, set as “Netherlands” and you will then see skin in the area where you set the load out.

1 Like

1 Like

8 Likes

Yummy baguette

1 Like

Have you gotten the gamma figured out any better?

Just starting to do that. Was playing with the time of day and it seemed to work somewhat but definitely not the best fix. Will play with gamma setting tonight and if that doesn’t do it maybe just quite “deferred lighting” until the fix comes with next update.

Have you found any solutions?

Some are 4K Shots…

16 Likes

Really is very nice.

@SkateZilla I’m gonna have to ask that you stop sneaking real pictures in to your…

what… oh its his model? Wow…

4 Likes

yeah, that was from my 4K testing this morning…

4 Likes

!

no they arent 4k fancy, but some of the details on that f86 are pretty sweet.

8 Likes

Tanks vs Tanks 6 - in this one you have air defense assets.
Learn them, know them, live them.

The Roland air defense system -

Ze Manpads team -

As a former air defense officer, I love the sight of missile trails in the morning -

Don’t get ahead of your AD, armor guys -

Or this can happen -

We have effective air defense coverage now -

6 Likes

Took some ground fire on The Inferno Server, had to make an engine out highway landing.

8 Likes

November 26, 2017:
-Testing Appearance of Newly Added Details of the External Mesh
(Needs to be Animated As of Yet)

12 Likes

That is gone gorgeous project you’ve got going there!

Fine tuning a mission I’ve been working on for the Mirage 2000.

8 Likes