DCS Videos

This collaboration looks interesting.

1 Like

This will surely rock, Sedlo’s missions are top notch (and free). In the meantime I will shere my own vid from a mission that comes with the Mudhen, with a nostalgic vibe.

2 Likes

Repeat of a flashback…Oh, that background music:

3 Likes

Not mine, might be interesting if they get it up to a similar standard to the VSN mods?

3 Likes

I know GR are … controversial, but this was pretty cool!

2 Likes

I guess I missed out on that part; I un-sub’d cus certain bits were annoying. However, I’ve not visited in a long time. May check it out again.

1 Like

DCS Community Lancaster

Not mine, but a pleasant surprise to see!

9 Likes

That looks like an amazing project. Payware level, IMHO.

1 Like

I’m not much of a video creator and used this mostly as a tutorial to learn DaVinci Resolve on the iPad. But the bluefor participants are all Mudspikers, so might be interesting to some. From the last Muddy Jets PvE mission, which was flown in DCS v2.8. Unfortunately, in the middle of gathering clips from the server replay, DCS migrated to 2.9. Replays from 2.8 will load in 2.9. You just can’t see the human players. AI only. So a few players are under-represented, namely @Freak and @Derbysieger. So sorry guys. I hope the rest of you enjoy. I really enjoyed flying with you guys.

12 Likes

Looks amazing @chipwich! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

That was fun to watch. Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

The GPS weapons are devil’s work and witchcraft. Also I hate the endless numbers entry. So I messed around with the Hornet and the Walleye a bit.

Too bad DCS doesn’t support buddy datalinking.Guiding your wingman’s weapons would be really useful for these sort of deliveries.

Also can’t wait to replace Hornet A-G with the A-7E :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Have you tried DTC for DCS? I really want a proper flight planning tool for DCS that works online …

I’ll be flying the Anton for two hours or so:

5 Likes

Nice shot sir, how many of those does a hornet carry? Does look like more fun than a preprogrammed JDAM indeed!

Up to two. But considering the size of the weapon and that you can drop one per attack, I think only a single bomb was the norm in actual operations. AFAIK this was also the standard in Desert Storm.

5 Likes

When Jester’s bored at Ready 5

6 Likes

Because why not? Get your Tornado juices flowing [again].

Two Weeks^10

3 Likes

Nice…

2 Likes

That new Viper pilot body and its animations are pretty cool. You can even see the influence of G forces on the pilot - he is hanging in his straps under negative Gs!

7 Likes

Yeah, ED really knocked that out of the park!

1 Like