DCS Yak-52

Looking at the Trade-a-Plane site, you can pick up a Yak-52 for under $50k. It almost makes me rethink that Tesla Model 3 I have on order… :thinking:

Of course, buying it is one thing… hangaring, maintaining and flying it is another story.

3 Likes

Excel actually is a baller photo-editor, IF you know what you’re doing.

2 Likes

Finished Italian Trainer Breda.65 - Abyssinian Scheme
https://uploads.mudspike.com/original/3X/5/4/54bbe84b5445ec8855dc4ecde2369bb224bc0fc6.png

(Download Link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1unM3drF9RHovZU910OTYfxvklaxZUDDV)

9 Likes

I think today the most people are introduced to flying via games like GTA and Battlefield.

There’s also WT and World of Planes but those require you choose to go for flying to start with.

looks very good. how about complete engine cowling in green?

1 Like

I was thinking about it… Unsure as I was I just mimicked the original image.

Lavoro fantastico komemiute! Molto bello e sexy.

1 Like

I know I am, but please leave also a comment on the plane! :slight_smile:

OK. Molto bella?

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHHA Thanks. :smiley:

Wonderful job as always dude :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks mate.

Paul, if you have $50k stuffed inside your matress I can offer you some suggestions for far more enjoyable bangs for the buck! The Yak is a flying compromise.

meanwhile I started to work on the romanian yak-52. Will be a pack with 2 or more skins, depends of the sources. Started from it
All liveries will be based from real one

7 Likes

Figo.

1 Like

Now is around 80% completed, need to make the noseart and find some sources about text stencil upperwing and lowtail
Any help is really welcome, somebody is from Austrialia? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome work man…

I’m a trade-a-plane addict and all ears smokinhole.

1 Like

Me too! I still get the yellow copy on a regular basis. It hasn’t changed since I was a kid. And it probably hadn’t changed the 50 years before that. Barnstormers.com is just better. Ads are easy to place, easy to modify and easy to renew. The search function is great. Because of these features it tends to be where most private sales go.

Mmmm…delicious. Did a search on “Husky” and now I need to find $200,000 buried somewhere in my yard.

1 Like