DiRT Rally 2.0 League - Discussion

Thanks Gunny, but I don’t remember using it on that stage. Probably just getting sideways in the snow. Love driving in snow. No body panels were harmed in the making of that video :smiley:

Here comes @weaponz248 charging to the front. Keep the spurs in it lad.

2 Likes

Really? Darn it if that is the case though.

1 Like

Same here.
I changed tires five times out of seven possible.

2 Likes

So it’s one per service area (technically before the 1st stage is a service area I have to add in)

That works nice for flats, but that means you can basically go balls to the wall and not worry about trying to save some tread on the tires. Also changes choice on compounds quite a bit too.

I guess I didn’t look that closely at it while I was racing. The way I have that staggered you’d almost be stupid not to take soft compound tires on some stages, that wasn’t the intent.

1 Like

I hope there is a way to limit them, 3 is good but 7 is excessive like you said.

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the racenet clubs?

I managed a couple of stages earlier but now I can’t get onto the results page or do the next stage?

1 Like

Well… I went for mediums exclusively.
Still changed them often because I was using too much handbrake and the game always said they are damaged.

No, so far everything worked smoothly here.

1 Like

I can’t get on the results page on the website either, they seem to have this issue around this time of day more often then I’d like to see.

1 Like

Ok I checked just now and it seems I now have the same issue.

2 Likes

ok thanks guys, I’ll try again later.

2 Likes

Ouch. Would have run soft tires. Good to know.

Not complaining at all, because this is definitely a work in progress, but IMO the tires started to go off after about a stage and a half. So if you only did 3 changes, then you should feel a little better about your drive.

2 Likes

Awful stage 7. All was going well until I hit the big jump and landed hard and lost it. Rolled and then righted. I then slipped off the road and lost 20 seconds trying to get back.

Awesome stage and I’m loving this game. :grin:

3 Likes

Lol at worrying about most of us manipulating the tires.

Yeah…I’m very much thinking about my tire wear as I’m barreling toward that boulder at 140 kph… :rofl:

1 Like

Come on @keets, you’re only 26 sec down after 8. We need you to carry the MUDSPIKE banner and catch Elby. You can do it lad.

1 Like

Yeah, well my methodology is really quite simple. If it’s something that could lead to some potential bellyaching down the line, I’m going to try and head it off before it happens. Yes it’s suppose to be fun, doesn’t mean it won’t happen

I’m just trying keep it all as level as possible.

To be clear though, it was more, oops I potentially made the top 3rd harder to catch for the rest of the pack

2 Likes

You’re doing a great job Mudcat (ha, my spellcheck wants to call you Muscat :wine_glass:). There are bound to be bumps along the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Had some good runs tonight marred by stupid mistakes. Penalties are my bane. I should be behind by about 2 minutes, but penalties man.

That was a good set of stages. Enjoyed it.

3 Likes

I think I’ve had too much Malbec to give it a go tonight. Or maybe…it would help… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Once you sit in the car and go into the woods, the fangs will come out.

2 Likes