Dovetail’s big plans for that FSX license they got. As per the Choo Choo people, they are going with ‘XYZ World’ as the moniker. A new DX11 (so Win-7 still) 64-bit engine (my guess Unreal based) but no signs of backward-compatibility with FSX/P3D.
Nothing mentioned about VR or even what 3rd parties will get access to. Coming soon on Steam early access.
A Steamworks title, so workshop and all that jazz…
Features they list as:
- Integration of Accu-Feel™ technology
- Fleet of highly detailed GA aircraft
- Easy to use flight planner
- Realistic flight model
- Integrated Orbx FTX Global textures
- Lessons and missions to test your skills
- Pilot profile to keep track of your flight hours
- Pro Mission Editor