[Event] Spring Sting

Really thought that I had read that first post - guess not :slight_smile:

I can be there after 5pm EST. I am out of town for the morning and afternoon. Looking forward to it though!

1 Like

Things have changed a little, decent chance I could make it about that time as well.

3 Likes

I’m going to get up Saturday morning, dip my head in some coffee and be online to see what’s up.

2 Likes

I thought there were KA-50s in Erl Sis…am I wrong about that?

I can always fly something else though.

I know there are Hueys off hand, not sure on KA’s.

@WreckingCrew can advise.

F111
:f111:

5 Likes

Here we go again…:rofl:

4 Likes

Well… there were the last time I checked… Someone check cause I can’t right now lol

For Erl Sis -
There are 4 Blue Client Ka-50s, and a couple of Blue Mi-8s to fly.

The Red Clients are Su-25A/T and Su-27s.
edit → Red has MiG-29A/S, too

2 Likes

Thanks @WreckingCrew - I thought it was that mission i was Sharking on.

Will try to make it depending on Wife aggro levels.

2 Likes

Ok I think I’m ready. I can employ every weapon from the Harrier in both daytime and nighttime. I can even land this sucker on the boat with NVGs on. Let’s do this!

5 Likes

An important question - can you turn, dive and pump out chaff and flares like your life depends on it?

5 Likes

No, but I can crater into the ground like a real pro though!

3 Likes

Funny enough, I have been killed by trees more than I have been killed by ground fire or SAMs/MANPADs in the Harrier! Oh I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok…

4 Likes

Posted this before, but I guess it’s due for another appearance after that line:

11 Likes

2 Likes

Tonight - didn’t notice this was missing until I put the flaps down and the plane tried to roll over.
Two bolters and a 4 wire. That’ll do.

5 Likes

And most importantly, scream in the thick heavy chorded friction-a-plenty wing and curse it into oblivion as you burn all of your energy going offensive? :wink:

I don’t know what it is but I love the Harrier…

If this is a “drop-in” type continuos mission, I’ll be there. Won’t get home until after the start time.

1 Like