Facebook Total Outage (Insta/WhatsApp/Oculus)

Only because we’re spread out all over the world, and there are parts still dealing with serious pandemic issues, so it’s hard to all get in the same room over a beer and tacos and trade stories. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One day. One day

5 Likes

Man I’d love to meet you guys on an airshow somewhere somewhen.

9 Likes

that would be great

2 Likes

I know it would be borderline impossible to arrange. But it would be fun to at least attempt it

3 Likes

Agreed.

I would ask a million questions regarding airplanes! LOL

@Victork2 @schurem @NEVO
Don’t tease me like that…

But for real- let’s meet in Netherland!

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

3 Likes

For us three to meet, NL is the perfect place. Cheap to get there for as well.
I could drive and bring @Scoop and @tempusmurphy as well for the weekend

2 Likes

ok ok I said stop teasing me…

I literally live 100 Km from the German/Dutch border… Like we could really do this.
OMFG.

2 Likes

Mate I can be anywhere in Holland by 3pm

2 Likes

Start Reaction GIF

3 Likes

I am more than happy to get a day or a weekend etc booked up, airshow, army open day, random NL event that we wouldn’t know but our resident could advise on.

Even if it doesn’t happen it’s a very comforting thought to know it MIGHT.

Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

2 Likes

I gotchu fam, absolutely I do have some vacation days to take so, out of CW 42 and 43 I am totally up for it.

Maybe we can start, @Victork2 , :wink: show the way for the others.

1 Like

Dutch air force days would be optimal of course, jet noise, beer and all that, but that’s quite a ways off, late spring at the earliest.

Fleet day would be fun as well, but its in Den Helder, adding at least 100km of driving to the arse end of nowhere.

The Dutch Army museum in Soesterberg would be a good choice too, it has some beautiful aircraft displays.

This is happening.

Oh and khan, leave some room in your trunk, I’ll bring a box of old stuff for you.

5 Likes

Faze Up Lets Go GIF by FaZe Clan

12 Likes

lol

:smile:

Netflix actually uploaded the entire doc on Youtube:

3 Likes

I love these memes… He has the perfect straight face for exactly these kind of FB memes. Its a shame tech companies need to be political in order to survive, we could of have something great. oh well, next time.

1 Like

Fun fact:
A wax figure of Mark Zuckerberg in Madame Toussaint’s couldn’t look more uncanny valley / creepy than Mark Zuckerberg himself actually looks in real life. :smiley:

3 Likes