Farming Simulator Championship - $285,000 prize!

Hey @Cib - when you win that 100.000€ think of your friends here at Mudspike, ok? :slight_smile:

After testing the waters in 2018 with the first season of the Farming Simulator Championship, GIANTS Software is ready to dive deeper into the world of eSports with the upcoming season two. Major changes lie ahead, when the Farming Simulator Championship becomes the Farming Simulator League, a full-fledged eSports league with 10 tournaments across Europe. At the end of the season, the best teams will compete for the title of the Farming Simulator Champion and 100.000€ in prizes. Every single tournament will not only grant circuit points for the best teams, but also wield big prizes, bringing the total prize pool for season two up to a total of 250.000€.

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure how you win at this… Is it just the first to score a certain amount of cash? Reap a certain amount of harvest? So confused.

This looks like serious stuff. Competitive hay bale stacking!

The game itself is changing as well. Not only will the new league be held in the brand new Farming Simulator 19, but it will also move from bale stacking to a competitive 3 vs 3 mode where teams challenge each other to determine who is the best on the field. The game will, of course, stand true to its roots in farming and combine real field work like harvesting with fun and challenging game elements. GIANTS Software will reveal more about the new game mode in the near future.

1 Like

Lol…

1 Like

I think the aforementioned “fun and challenging game elements” should be DCS aircraft, piloted by Mudspikers, making strafing runs on the competing harvesters, combines, tractors and such. It would be challenging for the sim-farmers and fun for us! :grin:

4 Likes

That sounds like grown men obsessing competitively over who can better operate some virtual machinery…what silliness!

Ahem, anyway, about this Huey mission I’ve been working on!

5 Likes

:smiley: LOL :smiley:

1 Like

As someone who played over 200 hours of Farming Simulator in the last year I can only approve. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No time for virtual farming. There are 3000 piglets to vaccinate tomorrow :pig::pig2:

4 Likes

Wait, stacking hay bales is fun? Because I don’t remember that being the case…

2 Likes

Reminds me that I have to buy the new Farming Simulator. Some nice new features in there.

Bailing and stacking hay… yeah sure why not. Sure beats using a compact loader to load 20 tons of sugar beets into a trailer. Man that took hours. Not doing that again (I learned there are better ways).

1 Like

You don’t get smells with farming simulator s

:kissing_heart:

9 Likes

VR Smell Adapter coming soon to VR compatible systems everywhere! So you, too, can smell the napalm in the morning!

3 Likes

This just seems so bizarre and outlandish.

So, yeah I’d watch. Hell yeah, I would.

1 Like

Having grown up around all types of livestock farms I will take their smell over chickens any day.

Wheels

2 Likes

I wasn’t far off the mark!

2 Likes

all of western North Carolina uses chicken litter as fertilizer. Let’s just say it gets very… fragrant up in the highlands beginning in about March.

1 Like

If you really stopped to think think about what we use to fertilize our crops you wouldn’t eat any of it.

Wheels

Bruh, don’t spoil Soylent Green for us all.

2 Likes

That is legit horrifying.

Given games’ affinity for shooters and how two dimensionally evil their antagonists tend to be, I think most would quickly dismiss the use of this device after their first encounter with a virtual mass grave.

1 Like