https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=248138&page=2
Small Update
From Cobra
" The Forrestal will launch this year- not sure which month exactly yet."

5 Likes

Falcon years.

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like it will leave dry dock this yr

“Working through the holidays to get an update out on the Forrestal before eoy (don’t worry, I’m off in the beginning of jan! :slight_smile: ); but the gist of it is no; we’ll launch it in one of the january patches. Macro texture detailing has been the biggest unexpected timesink.”

2 Likes

We got some nice presents from ED for Christmas, so January launch will be a great way to begin our new year!

3 Likes

I agree…That New A-10 cockpit is Killer in VR

2 Likes

Some News via Reddit

“We’re still aiming to have an Alpha of the Forrestal out this month. Things are changing re carriers with the Supercarrier, so there is some uncertainty in the air whether we can launch the coming week. Will keep you updated ASAP.”

1 Like

An Alpha?? Smh…

Forrestal out yet?..Is it a separate module? Thank you

The latest news from Heatblur is that it is delayed further, due to illness.

The Forrestal is included in the F-24(-10) module.

3 Likes

Family first. Computer games second. Everyone can understand that. It was nice of him to take a moment to communicate it honestly.

5 Likes

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

No, this one.

Isn’t that the one you’ve got…? :wink:

3 Likes

In fact I almost posted that one, but it isn’t real so I found the other was funnier.

1 Like

No it wasn’t! Mine was!

2 Likes

That’s…probably true. I am not exactly known for the quality of my jokes. :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Damn! I was hoping for a proper derail here… :wink:

2 Likes

You rang?

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Found these on Hoggit

10 Likes

Heatblur posted those pics on their facebook page yesterday. Coming in the next major update, with Jester Lantirn…

3 Likes