Free Osprey Books

Many people all over the world are staying at home to combat the spread of COVID-19. While self-isolation might be a bit daunting, it’s also a great opportunity to catch up on your reading. To help pass the time, we’ll be giving customers five free eBooks each week for the next four weeks. Read through the options, add the eBook to your basket and use the code FREEBOOKS1 at checkout to get your free eBooks.

https://ospreypublishing.com/blog/Free_eBooks_week_1/

11 Likes

Outstanding, worked like a charm. Thank you so much!

Nice! Which one did you get?

Osprey Publishing, Kemp House, Chawley Park, Cumnor Hill, Oxford,

They are about 6 miles from me! How weird. I drive past them on the way to work

2 Likes

Nice from them! Was checking their site few days back just to see if they have also some ‘free’ promo running and here we go.

@Victork2 after all this ‘social distancing’ will be over pls stop by and tell them that they do great job with their publications.

1 Like

Osprey books have been part of my life since 1983 :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, what a great gesture on Osprey’s part!

FGV_ebook_panel_v2_1

You can grab multiple ebooks from that ‘free 4’ if thats your question.
I grabed the DUEL definitely and then, out of curiosity, Blackbeard’s Last Fight :slight_smile:

But first I have to finish ‘AV-8B in Desert Shield and Desert Storm’ and ‘Falklands 1982’ I bought few months back.
What I have finished already, and what I fully recommend, is F-104 Starfighter Units in Combat. Very good read. I need to buy more from this author.

And this is on my ‘next buy’ list : Iranian F-4 Phantom II Units in Combat

1 Like

Well all of them of course lol. The offer is for “five free eBooks each week for the next four weeks” so I figured I’d get them all. Starting on the martini henry.

I used to use a martini Henri at the shooting range, rebored to. 22 beautiful rifles but weighty compared to an Ar15

https://ospreypublishing.com/blog/Free_eBooks_week_ 2

1 Like

Already!

Just crashed on me guess the demand must be overloading things

Don’t work for me…i am trying to get the bf109 vs yak-1 ebook but it says that the promo code is not valid

Make sure you have no spaces in it if you have copied it in!

I think i am too late for week1…
Weeks2 started today

Have some occasional crashes from last week. Keep refreshing the page, usually works for me.

It isn’t working in 3 browsers currently - I will wait

It wont accept my email as valid for some reason.