FSEconomy - Mudspike Air Delivery Rebirth

Ummmm … You might want to take a look into that AIG Teacher position and the job responsibilities :stuck_out_tongue: That , depending on how many Gifted Students your School has , could be a fair amount of work .

Still, if it turns out to be , that is a positive thing for sure .

Oh yeaa! Did a flight with a C90, it’s been a while!

6 Likes

Company is well into the “Green” now. I appreciate everyone’s support. If anyone else is interested, I can help you set up a new account etc. I think one of the best parts of FSEconomy, and why I will still play it after AH2 comes out, is that it allows you to fly planes you may not normally, and visit airports you wouldn’t normally.

Last night I made several thousand dollars flying charters in Micronesia. I would never load up Xplane and do that on my own. Instead I got some great views and enjoyed it.

@Sine_Nomine Thanks boss! I’m pretty sure that field is actually an RC plane area!! I guess I should have looked before leaping. Will be pretty profitable though with all those airfields around.

7 Likes

Nice! Is that one of the Embraers?

1 Like

Yes, the Legacy 650. Pretty badass little jet.

I think I need to spend some time actually learning how to fly the jets I have before I pick up more. I’ve gone up in the Challenger maybe once, and that’s it.

I bought the ERJ family on sale a while ago, got all of the embraers from the little 14 pax one to the E-195 big boy. I like the systems commonality they share.

29VA is now home to a M.A.D. FBO. Need 2k more materials and we can put a terminal up. Its got 55 days worth of supplies, and I ordered 5000kg of fuel.

3 Likes

I can fly some stuff in tonight. Still coming from VA?

1 Like

I just registered and installed the plug-ins…do I need an invite or something? I am “BeachAV8R” on my account.

I’m suddenly getting out of memory errors with the b9 beta…not sure what is going on with that.

It that this one? I just took a look. Seems to have some palettes of beer in front of the trailer. Seems legit.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d hold off on updating to beta 9 for now. I’m still on beta 8 and what I’ve read on the XP forums hasn’t sounded positive about 9.

1 Like

Yup that’s it. I tried to add you to the group, but it looks like they haven’t created your account yet. Did you make a new user account request post on their forums?

https://www.fseconomy.net/forum/new-account

After you create a FSEconomy account, you have to post on that forum for them to create “you” in the game world. Then you log in on the Game World.

1 Like

Yeah…I went through that dozen page thread on b9 over at X-Plane.ORG and there do seem to be a lot of problems with b9. I moved my textures slider back one click from the right and now I seem to be OK.

1 Like

Roger - submitting a request on that forum.

2 Likes

Current State of the M.A.D. union:

Assets:
C172 @ ID88 - flyable and rentable. Valued at ~150k
C208 @ ID88 - Needs 134k in repairs to be airworthy. Valued at ~400k
233k in cash

FBOs:
CL56 DBA Highway Robbery w/1 terminal
VA29 w/ 1 terminal

Both are stocked with at least 30 days of fuel and supplies

Current goal is to raise enough money to purchase a Kodiak Quest, and relocate our airplanes to one of the FBOs. Anyone want to fly a C172 from Idaho to California? Could pick up jobs on the way and probably make a ton of money.

Did @EightBall ever release those updated airstrips he was working on?

Ha…I see your account request in that forum @Navynuke99 - if you get your confirmation before I do I’m gonna cry conspiracy…!

1 Like

I saw yours too! We’ll see who gets in first- I’m up to my eyeballs in work until at least six anyway, so it’s going to be this evening before I could hop in and fly anything.

I’ve made the mistake of falling down a rabbit hole of all the available freeware aircraft (including cargo planes and airliners), and I think I have some (more) downloading to do…

2 Likes

@BeachAV8R and I waiting for our accounts like:

SonicFoot

2 Likes