FSEconomy - Mudspike Air Delivery Rebirth

I already have an game account since yesterday. I am same here and there, just nevo. Could you pls check and add me Gunny?
…but still didnt receive an email form FSE with temp pass.

Ok I’ll check.

Invited “nevo”, didn’t see beach or navy yet.

Haven’t seen any new request either as of this morning. Perhaps it’s not the fastest system?

WAITING3

waiting4

5 Likes

They’ve probably heard of you, gotta roll out the red carpet first…

1 Like

Not getting the Dr Who association…because he is a Time Lord he can zip into the future when the request is answered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg

1 Like

The first pre-emptive ban in FSE History…haha…

“We’ve seen how you fly. With the the Economy would be better off without you…”

3 Likes

I had to wait a day or so for mine to get activated. And I was REALLY drunk when i signed up, so mistakes were made with the username.

4 Likes

Great, thx.
After FSE staff created my game account no email received from them. So I went to game server and proceeded with ‘forgot password’ and I immediately got an email for pass reset and am now in and accepted MAD invitation.

Hope it helps someone else.

Next step game client installation…

1 Like

I got my approval this morning…but I’m out the door on a real flight to NY… :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve added Nevo, Navy, and Beach. You guys are now officially approved to move RDS into Hong Kong.

2 Likes

Ooh, I’m in. I’ll have to download the client and review all the things tonight and see about hopping in.

I’ve also made the mistake of peeking into the rabbit hole of freeware planes. This could get messy.

1 Like

I did the same, grabbed a DC-3/C-47 so I could finish moving supplies. Actually a pretty nice set up. The “stock” Beechcraft Baron 58, King Air C90, and C172 can actually make quite a bit of money if you find the right jobs. They are cheap and light on gas. There are also some planes that you actually lose money on (well not you, but the company will). Mainly the bigger jets. Some of them cost 4-5k an hour to rent + fuel, so you have to do a little calculating to see if its worth it.

EDIT: A guilty pleasure of mine is to grab an “All-in” reservation of a 747. The trips usually pay out about 12-20k with no fees to you to travel long distances. I usually fly these with the keyboard and mouse, and just use the time compression. Can knock down really good money very quickly. Not really the spirit of MAD, but gets cash quickly.

Can you add me as well? FridgeFS.

Not sure how much time I have at the moment. And not sure what I am going to do once AH2XP comes out.

I don’t know what to do with FSE? :smile:

I am at ID88, in C172, logged in into X-Economy… whats next? Rent the plane in browser?

Yes, add assignments to your flight and rent airplane on fse website, then in xplane, make sure open xeconomy (or whatever it’s called) plug in and click “start flight”. When landed, pull parking brake, click “finish flight” in the plug in.

1 Like

Think I have everything lined up. Sent a Join request to MAD, as JayAre.

1 Like

@jross you are accepted! Welcome to the MADness!