Game Deals & Book thread

Steam refund, rebuy?

Didn’t think of that. Cheers mate. !!!

1 Like

Orbx 50% off one day sale. Ends tomorrow. Be there or be square.

2 Likes

Mmm…I might want to add Manchester City Airport to my new UK collection. Of course, the underlying central region hasn’t been released yet…but I could probably make do with some Ortho for now…

Too bad Southampton wasn’t on sale…

1 Like

Well that is too good to ignore… Especially when OrbX TrueEarth Central GB is just around the corner.

I picked up Monument Valley too. Not one I was interested in getting at full price, but half off is a no-brainer.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Destiny 2

Nice free game from humble:

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I love sins. Its amazing. I once downloaded the star wars conversion mod for it and got lost in it for days. I also downloaded a mod that got rid of the unit caps and the pc opponents built so many units and fleets that when they jumped into my system for the first time I just had enough time to freak out and start panicking before my pc crashed. They REALLY how to optimise a fleet building enterprise. I have a screen grab somewhere. It’s very impressive

1 Like

The star wars mod was amazing. Nice Sins mods list via reddit here:

The list of great mods include, but isn’t limited to:

1. Dawn of the Reapers, a Mass Effect total conversion mod.
  2. Star Wars: Interregnum, a Star Wars total conversion mod. This is built off the great Enhanced 4X mod and has vanilla factions interact with Star Wars factions.
  3. Maelstrom, a mod that is (I think) based off the great Skylark space-opera books (might’ve even been the OG space opera?). It too uses the Enhanced 4X mod.
  4. Sins of the Prophets, a Halo total conversion mod.
  5. Star Wars: Thrawn’s Revenge II: Ascendancy, another Star Wars mod. This one is focused on the era right after Return of the Jedi, with the rise of the New Republic and the fracturing of the Imperials.
  6. Stargate Invasion, a Stargate total conversion mod.
  7. Star Trek: Armada III - The Final Frontier, a Star Trek total conversion mod. Seems to be the most polished Star Trek mod out there, but I don’t know much about Star Trek.
  8. Ages of the Federation: The Four Years War, another Star Trek total conversion mod.
  9. Star Trek: Sacrifice of Angels 2, another Star Trek total conversion mod.
  10. Stargate Races, another Stargate total conversion mod.
  11. Fall of Kobol, a Battlestar Galactica total conversion mod.
  12. Wing Commander - Alliance, a Wing Commander total conversion mod.
  13. Sins of a Galactic Empire, another Star Wars total conversion mod. This one spans from the Clone-Wars era to the invasion of the Yuuzhan Vong.

via… https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/9xdmqp/humble_sins_of_a_solar_empire_free/e9riooe/

5 Likes

Looks like the Oculus Fall Into Fun sale has started. Not much I’m really craving in that offering actually…

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/section/189701968621456/

OMG can anyone please play this and report back?
It sound hilarious!

@BeachAV8R ?

3 Likes

Don’t forget the DLC - it’s always the toilet brushes that bump up the cost… :wink:

4 Likes

Just a little heads up… I received a friend request on Steam by someone called
jnmcx5386

Unless is someone here I’m going to ignore…

Let me know.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Sale on at orbx - including some X-Plane stuff.

I loved the original game. Great atmosphere.

Stop it man. I already have shopping carts open on three different sites… Actually four, but I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Baja Edge of Control…

1 Like