Game Deals & Book thread

lucky you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah…the LES Saab is pretty darn good. Updated for XP11, but probably doesn’t take FULL advantage of XP11, but I do think they added some stuff to make it work fine with XP11. Here is a recent video showing it in action. I don’t think you’ll find the depth of systems in the Carenado version compared to this:

Doh! I think that the sale price has run its brief course.

1 Like

It will come up again in a couple months or whatever holiday is next… :slight_smile:

1 Like

$17.99 for Madden NFL 19 seems like a good deal. I probably won’t hop on it…too many other things at the moment. Origin DRM, wish it were Steam, I’m sorta happy with Steam these days…

You guys!

3 Likes

Love me some Diablo. Buy shares in mouse makers! :slight_smile:

(removed the UTM tracking bits from the link Nuke, as people can unsubscribe you and stuff, plus it’s tracking)

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m on mobile and couldn’t get that sorted here.

2 Likes

IL-2 sims are on sale right now

3 Likes

Dangit. Which version have people bought? Asking because most of my interest would be in Western Europe or North Africa/ Italy. And of course any Pacific theater.

Kuban has some western aircraft (spit, p39, havoc) but the title you want is the unfinished bodenplatte pack.

1 Like

Two point hospital is having a free weekend. Think it has already started.

2 Likes

Grid 2 is free if you sign up for the Humble Bundle newsletter…apparently it comes with some free track DLC too…

And if you get the game for free…there is a free Demolition Pack on Steam right now too:

DEMOLITION PACK

3 Likes

That’s a nice game for free - thanks!

2 Likes

It was a bit of a faff as I couldn’t remember my steam password for love nor money! Had to authenticate and mess around but I really enjoyed the first GRID so thanks for the freebie heads up! Will give it a go and report back :blush:

GRID 2 is a pretty good series for free. The reason they go free is that the music and other asset licenses are expiring and it’s cheaper for them just to give it away and then remove it from the stores rather than renew. Once it’s removed from the Steam store it will still always be in your Steam library anyway.

2 Likes

Why couldn’t they do that with HAWX 2 :sob::sob:

1 Like

Don’t give in man… H.A.W.X. 1 was super cool, but the second was pants.

2 Likes

I played both of them to death tbh. I kicked so much butt on the online game.

1 Like