Game Deals & Book thread

I enjoyed the ambiance of the game. The attention to detail of the settings etc.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the semiotic Alphabet for the shop’s functions and warnings…

1 Like

Looks like a MSFS is kicking off in the Marketplace (in game I assume)…

There’s a Holiday Sale in the Marketplace:

From December 21st to January 4th , save up to 50% on items from the following creators:

Aerosoft
Airworthy Designs
AzurPoly
BinerSim
Bredok3D
Carenado
CentralSim
Cloudsurf Asia Simulations
Creative Mesh
DC Scenery Design
Drzewiecki Design
Flightbeam
FlyMex
FLYT Simulations
FSDreamTeam
FSimStudios
Gaffer Simulations
Gaya Simulations
JustSim
LVFR
Orbx
Pilot Experience Sim
Pilot Plus
Prealsoft
PYREEGUE Dev Co.
Sierrasim Simulation
Stairport
TDM Scenery Design
Verticalsim

To purchase these discounted items, visit the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace, select the Full Catalog, then select Promotion and look for the savings.

1 Like

Picked up Johnson Creek (3U2) because I needed a stocking stuffer…

Great Action Arcade on GOG.COM completely FOR FREE!

This stuff is the up-graded and bestest version of the rich brother of “Future Cop LAPD” for the original Playstation.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

1 Like

Where’s the XP org store sale?! I know they had one not long ago but surely they will do a Christmas bonanza…I want one of those Dorniers to haul shrimp with :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Confirmed just snagged it.

2 Likes

One of the best planes for X-Plane without a doubt…really love the worn look of it and it is a great performer… Definitely one of Carenado’s best products (probably due to the guy from Thranda making their X-Plane port-overs…)

1 Like

If anyone can comment without spoilers…would “Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons” be a fun co-op for my two boys (even though they are not technically brothers…they do fight like brothers…)? I know it has a bit of violence in it…but just curious. I’ve heard it is a good story. I have it, but have never played it.

It is on sale for $3.00 on the WinGameStore:

1 Like

I really liked that game.
I played it solo though.

Edit: it has violence, but not overly so. A 12 year old should easily be able to take it IMO.

Edit2: corrected to 12 year old.

1 Like

It’s beautiful. There’s a deep story in it.
Not something to just grab and do… This is not a bag of digital nachos.
It’s something to explore and nurture.

It could be lost on them. Dunno, YMMV.
Also it’s played with one joypad- so unsure if it really works in Co-op.

For 3 buckaroos it’s a steal.
Even if you play it yourself.

I love it.

2 Likes

Tropico 5 just went free on Epic … looks like Saghens list was accurate :grinning:

2 Likes

In that case I’m totally looking forward to Jurassic Park game! :smiley:

3 Likes

here you go
Specials (x-plane.org)

I just… feel something… the need…
…for speed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m I imagining things…but are ALL the things that are going to be on Sale during the Steam sales (like the current winter one) put on sale on Day 1 of the sale? I keep seeing these posts on Reddit about “Steam Sale Day 3”…but I’m positive that some of the titles have been on sale since Day 1.

1 Like

I remember a while back they changed the format of the Steam sales so that everything goes on sale from day one rather than having daily deals etc. It’s much better this way I think.

1 Like

maybe its more like ‘Today’s featured list’ on reddit !?

My wife and kids gave me some money to use in the steam sale so I bought DOOM eternal for £16 Death stranding for 50٪ off and retrowave for 1.29.

I genuinely haven’t touched the other 2 fot more than a cursory “do they work” Retrowave is fricking awesome lol. 80s beats and ferrari F40 to roar around in.

Fully recommend this

3 Likes

Stranded deep is free over on Epic

2 Likes

Got mine!

Anyone played it? Any good?

1 Like