3 Likes

More GIF by Shorty Awards

1 Like

Ever play the original? Karnak, anubis, M60 machine gun

MENTAL.

1 Like

@komemiute can we do co op on it or is that not available

1 Like

I literally have no clue. I’m still at work and I just snuck away to post that.
Will leave in a while and I’ll check when home.
All things permitting.

1 Like

some good deals on steam on XCOM & XCOM2

2 Likes

Wasn’t there some dramatics over the launcher not working? I own both and couldn’t get the 2nd to start last time I tried.

I’ve played XCOM2 recently (3 weeks ago maybe) and all was well with the launcher.

Really enjoy both XCOM and XCOM2 and would recommend. The missions are relatively short and the turn based nature works well for busy lives.

I must have apparently picked it up at the last minute on sale for ~$18, as it’s back to full price by the time I had to write this.

Madden NFL 22 on Steam (steampowered.com)

If you can get it on sale, it’s certainly worth it. As to full price? The major complaints seem to be that it’s a retread of '21 for full price. I haven’t played Madden since Marshall Faulk was on the cover (that’s Madden '03 in case you’re wondering), let along bought a copy. At the time I was working for Acclaim Entertainment and playing Madden and NFL 2K was actually part of my job to see how our product Quarterback Club stacked up (poorly). I’m not in any danger of feeling like I just paid $55 for a roster update.

The latest version has very nice graphics, only the occasional on field oddity of mocap and physics, and in general plays pretty good football. The tutorial mode does a very nice job covering how to control players, offense, defense, etc, and provides a nice basis in general football knowledge to help the neophyte. I will say playing on PC without a controller you are in general going to be better served with the keyboard, which is really odd. It leaves me feeling like it’s 1991 and I’m playing Mike Ditka’s Ultimate football in DOS.

One of the features I appreciate in Madden, is the “Face of the Franchise” which is sort of a narrative “create a player” feature. It’s been fun so far and gives a personal touch to it all. Overall if you’re playing solo on the PC and haven’t bought a version of Madden in a while, I can certainly recommend Madden '22 to scratch your football itch.

Anyone have a recommendation on a controller for PC?

1 Like

I have a PowerA, similar to this one. Slightly older. I really like it. The sticks are nice and smooth and feels comfortable in the hand.

Amazon.com: PowerA FUSION Pro 2 Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S, gamepad, wired video game controller, gaming controller, works with Xbox One : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

I’ve had some cheaper Logitech ones in the past, but never again. I’d highly recommend this one. I use it for FIFA/Madden/Wreckfest, Rocket League. And actually MSFS2020. When I was in the beta and before joysticks were properly supported. …

2 Likes

thinking about gamepad mysef

here something free to keep until 16 feb

3 Likes

Totally worth it.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is now free on the Epic Games Store until 25 February 2022

• Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey from visionary Swedish film director, Josef Fares and top-tier developer Starbreeze Studios.
  • Control both brothers at once as you experience co-op play in single player mode, like never before.
  • Solve puzzles, explore the varied locations and fight boss battles, controlling one brother with each thumbstick.
  • A man, clinging to life. His two sons, desperate to cure their ailing father, are left with but one option. They must set out upon a journey to find and bring back the “Water of Life” as they come to rely on one another to survive. One must be strong where the other is weak, brave where the other is fearful, they must be… Brothers.
  • This is one journey you will never forget.

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION

The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content

1 Like

Dear Esther is a 1.7 gb download. You guys really have that sort of space just lying around?

1 Like

I’ve had to downgrade to the previous DCS patch but I think it fits now :rofl:

1 Like

I spec’d my gaming laptop with a pair of 2GB SSD’s for a reason :laughing:

1 Like

Great bundle with a great price:

3 Likes

A couple of nice bundles!

4 Likes

If anybody wants rfactor 2 and doesn’t want to get that bundle, let me know. I have an extra key, as I already own rfactor 2.

In the event that more than one person wants it, I’ll pick randomly on Friday.

2 Likes