Game Deals & Book thread

Steam not loading. Confirmed. :wink:

3 Likes

ya, I’ve tried loading it off and on over the past hour and it’s pretty pointless at the moment. lol

I had more luck with the browser version than the app. Anything caught anyone’s attention yet?

Insurgency is only €2 for those that don’t have it yet. A bunch of MSFS products are on sale. I was eyeing the C-17 and maybe the PC-9. Some real fast-movers are on sale as well but I don’t really enjoy those in MSFS. There’s DCS for that :slight_smile:

Falcon 4.0 is only €3,49 for those who want to give BMS a shot.

All the DCS stuff is 40% off except the F-5E Tiger II and operation Fury. To bad, hoped to pick up the tiger on a discount to try the agressor campaign with. Maybe next season.

For the rest nothing has really picked my interest yet.

4 Likes

I couldn’t pass this one up… But you might…I can’t get it to launch in any mode (VR or non-VR). I get a menu, and can go to the garage, but no luck on actually playing the game. Stupid me…buying another Early Access game…

Looks like the developer took my report and found the problem - he is fixing it and reupping it… Yay!

3 Likes

This is for free!

2 Likes

Ok, some picks for me while Gabe manages to keep his website up:

Good deal here, plus 50% off some of the collector planes:

…and with the TF/Clod News this is a bargain if you don’t already have it:

Will I finally pull the trigger on this? Hmm, sort of worried I’ll play it too much.

There is the smaller scenario one I should try first and that is a good price. Hmm:

This is looking good for VR, still in early access with cheap DLC but only 10% discount:

Always wanted this, but not really played the Euro version that much:

Recommend this one if you don’t have a hangover and need some serious brain food:

Amazing in VR apparently. Car sims are the deepest deficit I have in my backlog though…

40% of the DCS range, plus the keys can be used in stand-alone. I loved the Dora, so should really get the K-4, at least to get shot down by Spitfire’s.

ARMA is all discounted. I think I need the helos…

Perhaps we can organize a tabletop night in teamspeak? I could invite dicebot!

The ‘not to talk about at parties’ secret title I like the look of:

Ok, that’s probably slowed the site down enough.

2 Likes

I bought:

2 Likes

RE: Dirt Rally - that has been on my radar for a long time now. I know it is awesome…but it will just rob me of time I need to be doing other stuff (he says as he plays Off-Road Paradise in VR…)…

The Arma 3 helos are awesome. I love, love, love that Taru - but you’ll have to get the modules mod (unless they finally integrated it) so that you can pick up and drop the different types of pods it can carry:

1 Like

Alan Wake is great, although zero replay value. It’s like being in the middle of a Stephen King novel.

1 Like

I’d be down for boardgames via tabletop if enough people are into it.

1 Like

I was thinking something like Risk? The concept of knocking the board over and disconnecting Teamspeak could be a new Mudspike Christmas tradition! :wink:

They seem to have a whole bunch of templates - Steam Community :: Tabletop Simulator

1 Like

I’ll take a look later. Been a while since I’ve checked that out. I hate risk though fyi lol.

1 Like

Oooh! This one was on my Wish List - now 75% off in the Steam Sale…I know Kai and I will have fun playing multi-player together…

Nice little game!
It reminds me a bit of the old game “Ignition” (in Germany called “Bleifuss fun”), just less wacky.

Similar games that look like fun:

1 Like

Mini motor racing EVO is a bit too slow IMHO. looks nice but the racing doesn’t feel fast and proper.

The DCS winter sales are up! Everything is 40% off except:

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 - 60% off
DCS: Combined Arms - 60 % off
DCS: Hawk by VEAO - 60% off
DCS: MiG-21bis – 50% off
DCS: A-10C Warthog - 50% off
DCS: Black Shark 2 – 50% off
DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map – 30% off
DCS: F-5E Tiger II – 30% off
DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX - 20% off
All Campaigns – 50% off

You can also pre-order the Viggen! Kinda surprised the Spitty is already on a discount, even if it’s the same price as the pre-order iirc!

2 Likes

Man…I know this question is asked once a week - but if I buy a module on Steam - I can install it/use the key in non-Steam DCS correct?

Edit - actually doesn’t matter - I see the campaigns are half off on the DCS store…gonna pick up that Mi-8 Border campaign, Piercing Fury, and the Basic and Advanced A-10 campaigns. $19.96 well spent…!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/campaigns/

1 Like