Game Deals & Book thread

Really?

I was thinking that when I watched this, yesterday…

3 Likes

1 Like

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/batman-arkham-origins-complete-plus-blackgate-pack

1 Like

That’s a good price for Origins… :bat:

I need more games like I need more holes in my head, but at that price…

1 Like

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/battle-academy-complete-pack

This looks cool.

Edit: haven’t read any reviews just watched a trailer.

Frontlines: Fuel of War is on sale…loved this game back in the day. It had a frustrating thing of spawning endless enemies if you didn’t advance though…but overall, the gameplay and storyline were very good…

2 Likes

Ehe… love this one. Finished the single player storyline, which is simple but surprisingly robust, and sure of my mad skillz went into the MP deep-end without preserver.

Oh. Boy.
Needless to say, if you don’t have a good team you don’t win. Or play. You just die.

That said I’m all up to download it again for sheetz and giggles.

Flight Umlimited 2K16 for free over the next couple of days.

Requires Windows 10 for no other reason than Microsoft would like you to drop previous versions as they are getting a bit tired of supporting them. :slight_smile:

Not a great sim by any stretch of the imagination, but if you have 3.4 GB disk free and 10 minutes then it’s worth a look, purely for historical reasons.

EDIT: I want my 10 minutes back. A chimp could code this better in Unity today using random key presses. Do not install.

2 Likes

Details?

It’s just aged horribly is the kindest thing I can think of. It’s essentially a Surface tablet game with very basic graphics, no real flight model and awful controls. You can’t map a joystick, it defaults to external views (on a 747!) to fly.

The best bit was it tried to be ‘mission orientated’ and had voiceovers etc, but other than that the execution was tragically awful. It is so far under the acceptable bar, even for 2015 standards. I think it’s free because the 2K18 version is out soon, but it actually put me off from looking at that. :slight_smile:

The F/A-18 Screenshot on the Product page told me everything I needed to know…

Waste of Time… Do not download…

1995 Flight Unlimited PC Version in a VirtualMachine is still better, lol…

1 Like

Looking Glass FTW!

Jane’s Attack Squadron made me sick to my stomach after Years of Jane’s F-15 and Jane’s F-18

Shadow Warrior on Steam

Free permanent copy of Shadow Warrior! Available until August 23rd 10AM Pacific.

@maclean remove the Shadow_warrior from the link so only the id number is at the end and the preview will show.

Edit: Actually could be the age restriction so never mind

@Tankerwade Negative Ghostrider

looks like your right about the age restriction

Cheers anyway - looks like a job for the Frog

1 Like

But more importantly - Katanas wielded by a guy named Lo Wang - for free!

1 Like