Game Deals & Book thread

Its a great game to blow some time. New Mexico map is in beta

1 Like

I have Euro TS - was okay for a while, but then suddenly started making me feel very ill - the worst I have felt in VR - haven’t touched it since.

1 Like

It has to be set up pretty precisely for sure, otherwise the framerate and warping and puke inducing. I’m going to do a separate post for this, as I think I have found some good settings for ET2/ATS and VR.

1 Like

I recently got ATS for the same price that it’s currently at. I haven’t had a chance to take it out for a spin yet. I noticed that the ETS2 Scandinavian DLC is pretty inexpensive now. Might have to get it. I haven’t really played ETS 2 that much, to be honest, but I like to support that concept (at a reasonable price).

Also Witch 3 GOTY is $20 at Steam now. I’m wondering if I really want to be sucked into a long term RPG right now. I got Fallout 4 a couple of months ago, but haven’t played that yet.

1 Like

The Witcher 3 is bloody long … If you go for all side quests … It can get near 100 hours :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Guys… if you like the old cyberpunk icon Syndicate (top down real time tactical action) you HAVE to get Satellite Reign for 1 DOLLAR! (On the phon, physically can’t put the only meme that would fit, please do!).

What’s “Satellite Reign?” You ask? Well the people that actually developed the original Syndicate made a modern version of that.

3D, RPG elements, stealth AND action… you name it.

And Humble Bundle offer it at an all-time record low price…

Now tell me- wouldn’t you… BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR?!

2 Likes

Already got it. Its a good game. Super dooper ding dang doo of a game for that price. Co-op too.

2 Likes

Link to bundle it is contained within, as not on phone :slight_smile:

https://www.humblebundle.com/down-under-bundle

1 Like

Note to self: Update swear filter for Australian. Might need more storage.

2 Likes

Thank you all! :smile:

I’m indifferent on this new store (I haven’t registered…I actually have enough sim “shoe” stores in my collection at the moment)…but they are launching with a free offer for KPAO (Palo Alto) for free for X-Plane. Buyer beware though…new shop and no idea of quality control or anything else. Right now, they have some X-Plane offerings on sale, nothing yet for FSX or P3D.

http://www.letssim.com/

Direct link to the free Palo Alto (requires registration): https://xp.letssim.com/product/kpao-palo-alto-free/?v=79cba1185463

To be honest…it doesn’t look all that awesome - I’ve seen better work done by freeware artists…

Ever get the feeling…after you’ve purchased something. That you might have already purchased it. From another store. Like months ago. And you didn’t remember you had. I’m getting that feeling.

Sigh.

1 Like

For what product?

It was MHRO Roatan for FSX/P3D by LatinVFR. I used my $5 off coupon on the PC Aviator site…but the more I think about it, I’m pretty sure I bought it in a previous life…

Ha…now I see what I did. I misremembered (hey, that qualifies me for politics!) and was thinking of the NSTU Pago Pago scenery that I had ordered and installed back in July:

That scenery bears a very close resemblance to Roatan…so that was why I was confused. It’s all good…no duplication of effort…!

1 Like

why so defensive @BeachAV8R ?

About what? You lost me there…

you were always quite positive about almost everything iirc :wink:

Oh, well…let me explain. I’m indifferent simply because it is a new store…untested, unconfirmed, and I wouldn’t want anyone to head over there, enter their credit card information and have their life savings disappear. Personally, I try to stay to three or four big name online flight sim retailers. I’m not saying anything is shady about Let’s Sim, but I wanted people to be aware that it IS new and I don’t have any opinion on it one way or the other. If they stick around, grow, and I see good reviews about their service, I’ll probably buy some stuff too.

:+1:

2 Likes

OK guys, this is an historical piece of gaming.

It’s dirt cheap, it’s remastered AND it also includes the original version.
What’s not to like? Maybe that’s a bit bloody hard, if you’re not too kin on dying a million times!

Still- It’s less than a dollar! You can’t pass on this. Or can you?

1 Like