Game Deals & Book thread

JF%20Carousel

Aerosoft%20Sale

Captain Sims is having a 24 hours sale. Everything is $25 from 0000z 23 Dec to 0000z 24 Dec (1900 EST 22 Dec to 1900 EST 23 Dec)

Pretty good deal, however it looks like the upgrades are priced at $25 even though they maybe lower normally.

Just began reading Da Nang Diary and would very much enjoy an O-2 version of this bird. Does anyone know if the Carenado 337 include the O-2?

1 Like

Hmmm…it has military paint schemes, but I think that is as far as it goes.

GoG is giving SOMA away for free for the next 40 hours:

1 Like

I got to hand it to gog recently they have had some fantastic giveaways. It’s worked as well as a marketing tool as I hadn’t been on the site for a while and now I’ve spent quite a bit of cash on there last few weeks!

I got full throttle remastered thanks to @komemiute and now Soma thanks to your heads up @Franze (soma was listed at 23.99 in the UK prior to this giveaway)
On the back of those I bought 8 different classic games from them while browsing the site.
Very impressed.

Thanks for the heads up @franze

No joke… My GoG library is bigger than my Steam library. If it’s on both Steam and GoG, I’ll try to get the GoG version instead. I’ve gotten a bunch of titles that I missed out on when I was younger, plus some old ones for the memories.

2 Likes

My gog galaxy app pretty much IS my childhood lol.

Just got krush kill n destroy xtreme for pennies. Another demo I loved but never got round to buying back in my youth

2 Likes

Oh man, where do I begin…

https://www.gog.com/game/raptor_call_of_the_shadows_2010_edition

2 Likes

Ooooh…shattered steel!

Might well be buying that in the morning lol…

Fair warning: Shattered Steel has a problem where energy weapons won’t recharge, not sure why.

1 Like

Thanks for the headsup on Soma, I refunded the Steam version I got last week and hadn’t even DL’ed. Also this caught my eye Falcon Collection on GOG.com

Just in case anyone needed a copy of F4 for BMS or the like.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same funnily enough. I’m not sure if I would actually bother with it though. I’ve never tried that bms…

I tried out BMS recently but I just couldn’t get into it. Too acclimatized to DCS at this point and BMS feels long in the tooth.

1 Like

That was the feeling I got from watching a few YouTube videos. I don’t think I’d ever use it. Maybe if the subject matter was something closer to the heart… I struggle enough wobbling around dcs hehe

I bought the falcon collection mainly for the first three. Well for Falcon 3.0 Gold.
It’s still a sim with a pure heart and lots of fun to be had.

1 Like

Bought this last week. I’m having trouble getting my throttle to work with it but it is still pretty awesome. Spent a lot of time crashing these when I was a lot younger

Weird the link is showing up like that

1 Like

https://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/id/7713/?aff=nlrow

Stunning discounts on Bethesda games. :slight_smile:
Yes, I know. but some of the old glories are still so damn good (Mainly iD franchises)

1 Like

WOWZA! Homeworld Remastered for a lowly € 4.79 !

Includes :

• Homeworld Remastered Edition
  • Homeworld 2 Remastered Edition
  • Homeworld Remastered Steam Multiplayer
  • Free access to Homeworld Classic and Homeworld 2 Classic
  • Cinematic scenes recreated in beautiful high fidelity by original artists
1 Like