Game Deals & Book thread

you can use the mouse to navigate the menu’s… I mean, technically you should be able to use the keyboard if you really wanted to.

OrbX is having a “stay at home” sale. One of the highlights for XP11 is the Quatam River scenery, which is a steal at under $10 (USD).

Quite a silence from the dev of Quatam River, PropStrike Studio.

Wait, that Dirt Rally 2.0 GOTY edition for 27€, that’s including ALL the DLCs?
Even the newest one (FlatOut)?

1 Like

I bought it. Poor impulse control is a mainstay of Mudspike culture.

And holy #&$% now I am downloading 100GB of data!! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Holy crap

2 Likes

It should be added to the sub headline of Mudspike, “on target information… and poor impulse control”

5 Likes

Sometimes I think ‘poor impulse control’ would be a step up for me! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

One of the supply houses I use for historical shooting has 15% off all their books currently, they have a little bit of everything. This includes a rather eclectic aviation section. Find it here here

I think I’m going to snag:

http://www.ssfirearms.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BKD012

PS Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the forum to autoblock in a link preview?

1 Like

Do you mean, like, preview the link or block it from previewing the link?

Preview the link.

Free until 3/29 - TropicalSim Sao Jorge LPSJ (Azores)…

As well…free MK Studios Fuerteventura (GCFV)

3 Likes

Go get it for free limited time!!!

1 Like

Free Embraer Phenom 100 by FeelThere - FSX only though…

2 Likes

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/dirt-rally-2-0-super-deluxe-edition-steam-pc

$17 dirt Rally 2 super deluxe version, redeem at Stream for the GOTY version, which is $30 at Steam.

Not sure of how nice these planes are, but the Just Flight - Flight Replica series of planes (generally historical type aircraft) are 50% off. As usual - check your simulator version and compatibility before purchasing!

1 Like

As always… wish they develop for XP :slight_smile:
I own Zlin526F for FSX from them and it is nice module, especially at 50% off.

Btw MilViz is also on sale 30% off

1 Like

Yeah…pretty much my feeling about every developer these days. I love my X-Plane…and only go back to P3D when I must…

Free Aerosoft Manchester (EGCC) for X-Plane 11…

1 Like

The VirtualCol ATR-42 and 72 are not study level…but nice enough for some general stuff…and free…! Very nice of the company. I’ve used them for screenshots for some articles where I needed a -42 or -72 to demonstrate something…

FSX/P3D

5 Likes