Games we are playing

It’s not anything stellar, but if you enjoy atmospheric shooters before the Call of Duty craze I recommend it.

Yes, I enjoyed all the Doom games in their various flavors. I’m not sure if I would’ve enjoyed Medal of Doom or Doom of Duty or whatever that version they threw out before they made the 2016 version, but I have all Dooms from 1-2016 and all the Final/Ultimate/Totally Grody versions on Steam that I got on sales.

Of course if you get the Doom 3 BFG edition you get Doom 1 and 2 included in it, along with the D3 expansion, I think that’s a great deal.

As for Far Cry New Dawn, I played it through coop after playing FC5 coop. I liked them both quite a bit, although I think the pinnacle was FC4. FC3 introduced new game mechanics in the old FC1 setting and it was good, but FC4 had the right balance of setting, villain, and gameplay. Aside from the “if you want a wallet to hold more money you MUST kill this ultra rare yak and make it from its skin” mechanic.

2 Likes

Sounds reasonable as I never completed Doom 1 and 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would but erm…I have all the Ubisoft games already…:woozy_face:
Seems good value though if you don’t though.

Neither had I till recently. I’m currently working through hexen 2 as I hadn’t finished that one either as my Pentium 133 used to crash on the second area (egyptian) without fail.

I’m ploughing through it now

3 Likes

I guess I have no particular inclination.

Actualy the only game I ever completed, @Victork2, was Duke Nukem 3D in coop.

I am just looking for something

:slight_smile:

1 Like

An absolute MASTERPIECE of modern times. God only knows how much time I spent on this in my youth. Incredible game

Anyone mentioned Duke Nukem 3D? You know there is new game on the Build Engine released just recently, published by 3D Realms!

4 Likes

I’m very keen to try this I watched a review of it and it looks right up my street. One liners. Over the top silly action. Build engine. I’m in! When it’s on sale lol

1 Like

I much preferred when it was called “Ion Maiden”… But still it’s pretty awesome!

1 Like

I think the law suit pending made them ‘run to the hills’ and change the name…I’ll show myself out

6 Likes

We’re they threatening to take them to the gallows pole?

1 Like

It was was messy but they acted like a real trooper about it about it all

1 Like

Bruce kicked off apparently lol I bet he didn’t even care! All the legal people doing it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

If anyone here remembers Chuck Yeager’s Air Combat …give a look at the free Demo for this one!

It’s an absolute BLAST!

6 Likes

I found a PSP for $20 and can’t stop playing it. Send help.

3 Likes

I still have a few games if you want them dude

1 Like

Where the hell did you find it?!?!

Thanks for the offer, I’m pretty good on my library atm. I got a lot to work through. What do you have, out of curiosity?

A flea market. It came with the beer-coozie-like holder, a REALLY sketch charger (fortunately, I had an official PSP charger at home from when I used to have one) a dust cover, and NFS Underground Rivals.

The charger:

Collection thus far:

4 Likes