Heatblur: AJS-37 Viggen

Looks like they caught on to their mistake. :laughing:

Not an actual “mistake”, the video was set as Unlisted. However, there is a hole in how YT stores videos that someone was able to take advantage of. It’s unfortunate that someone chose to rob LNS of their big news tomorrow.

6 Likes

I agree. I still think it is big news and I do not think that this will necessarily diminish the event. Unfortunate, yes.

Don’t worry, @wagmatt. We’ll fix it!

:wink:

4 Likes

Yes, its a shame something like this happened to one of our favorite modelers.
Rest assured though, EVERYONE will welcome their model.
I just feel awful that the surprise was taken away after months of hard work.
Damn Internet!

That’s fairly disappointing, but they can use my money to dry any tears.

5 Likes

Very true! It has to be frustrating for technical difficulties (furthermore: someone else’s, not even your own) to ruin a good surprise.

Hear, hear!

1 Like

No worries, the guilty party have been transferred to Detention Block AA-23.

5 Likes

News tomorrow?! Sounds excellent! I wonder what kind of fantastic thing they will announce?

5 Likes

What news?

1 Like

This is like a sub-plot of Finding Dory…

2 Likes

The Viggen was actually a ploy to divert resources to DCS:F-14D, I think

I guess this is my time to chime in…

The announcement will be that resources are diverted to special ops personal whose key role is to wrestle Eagle Dynamics for the honour of creating the bestest module ever… the f111!.

Cough, back on topic… yaaaaaaay viggen, my wallet is ready, my code is set to 9099, and i have glued viking horns to my trackIR hat.

Bogus is ready …

5 Likes

Guess I missed something, or did I? Just my imagination I suppose

I hardly remember anything happening yesterday anyway.
Turns out drinking on work days isn’t that great after all. :smiley:

1 Like

I am of the opinion that there was no yesterday and hopefully we might hear some more good news from LNS regarding the glorious Viggen! I can only imagine what it will be!

Surstromming for all?

Hang on, i am not sure that is good news

4 Likes

Surströmming Fileer - I’m pretty sure that was the name of a TV/entertainment unit I recently bought at Ikea. Yeah…

2 Likes

I seem to remember a newsline that said that surströming was once used to build a dirty bomb. The length that some people go to…

1 Like