Heatblur F-14 and Forrestal Update

Unfortunately they are too busy doing the ka6 just for me lol

1 Like

2 Likes

I think we realize that this photo and caption are not authentic. The F-14D did not reach the Fleet until late 1864 and then only saw action with Army of the Potomacā€¦I really wish people would fact-check before posting. :wink:

8 Likes

Darn!!! I forgot Iā€™m Dealing with Professionals !!!
:smiley:

3 Likes

However, the F-14A did reach the fleet in 1861 and was quite successful against Confederate Mirage IIIs.

2 Likes

Historians are quick to note though, the then aging TF30 engine, (an unsuccessful attempt by Pratt and Whitney to make a lococmotive steam engine in their basement) minimized the impact the tomcat had on the war.

Also, Union State Air Force F-15s had Better IFF and awacs that likes them more, so they got the most kils.

1 Like

12 Likes

So does that mean a christmas eve, or christmas day, releasedate confirmationā€¦? :thinking:

3 Likes

Donā€™t start itā€¦

6 Likes

Emphatically not

2 Likes

Sorry, guys, but I just had toā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

On or abouts January 7? Well, nothing is impossible!

1 Like

Ok, now Iā€™m intrigued to know how January 7 ties into that picā€¦? And if you should be correct, I must insist on postponing the release a day, since Iā€™m working on the 7th.

FYIā€¦Winter 2018 - 2019 begins on Friday, 21 December 2018 and ends on Wednesday, 21 March 2019. So a ā€œWinterā€ release date can be any time between those dates.

Until the latter date passes, I am not looking for a DCS F-14ā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Orthodox Christmas. :wink:

1 Like

At least we are getting the strike Eagle before the end of the year.

8 Likes

Say what?!

4 Likes

1 Like

Ah yes, easily one of the top dev miscommunications/ community misinterpretations of the year. :rofl: