Heatblur F-14 and Forrestal Update

We need a Mudspike OST. I’m thinking Rick Astley has got to be on there somewhere, probably on a track called ‘Aardvark Fever’ or something.

5 Likes

Ever been to Hanford? I’m totally ok with us not getting DCS: Lemoore. Especially if we could get Cecil or Oceana instead.

Heck, I’d even take El Centro or El Toro over Lemoore.

Me likes. Someone at Heatblur really is into Eighties stuff…

2 Likes

Their thematic choices with the Viggen and Tomcat lead me to believe they know exactly what they’re doing with marketing.

The nostalgia is real.

2 Likes

Thanks, guys, now I have so somewhat suffer thru watching TopGun and Iron Eagle… maybe redeem it SOME by watching Behind Enemy Lines :slight_smile:

May as well add this to my daily play list too: Alan Parsons Project - Sirius/Eye In The Sky - YouTube

1 Like

So true. Heatblur is simply amazing on so many levels. That music makes me want to dogfight right now :slight_smile:

Anyone noticed the logo in the splash screen of the OST video above? It says ‘Grumman F-14 Tomcat’. Nope, this module will not be called ‘F-14 Swing Wing’… More excellence from HB.

Since the devs said in their music video that the music will be “Copyright free for F-14 videos etc :)” I couldn’t resist to make a Tomcat Tribute video with Meteor’s awesome track.

8 Likes

Lol

:sadpanda:

The Codex Astartes did not support that post.

3 Likes

The codex astartes names this maneuver… mouse fart in a thunderstorm

1 Like

wait, what?

3 Likes

what were the words flashed on the screen for a couple of frames at the end iof that video ?

A malapropism of the imperative to perform coitus.

20tlyk

It must be the power of the Tomcat.

/rant off

It’s so bad I just love it!

Losing My $hit Now Bwahahahahaha… That was funny

Heatblur firing slugs at Magnitude?

1 Like

That came through my mind …

1 Like

Guys it’s a hoax. Check the other videos on the channel. There are none. It was created yesterday. It’s not the official heatblur account

3 Likes
1 Like