Hi all, f/simmer new to the forum

Hi All got to meet one of your members today… Viktor k2, who recommended this forum to me.
So total newbie here.
Have been a flight sim addict most of my life. I mostly do it for fun so not a hard and fast “realism” fanatic (like trying to fly anything and everything.) However I have great respect for those who do.
Anyway, looking forward to being a part of the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Welcome to Mudspike @TurbopropBob ! If you have been a sim addiction for most of your life, then you are in good company here. Nice choice of aircraft for your avatar as well…. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So, @Victork2 brought home a stray again, huh? :wink:

Welcome to Mudspike! Glad to have you! :mudspike:

5 Likes

Heya @TurbopropBob! Nice to meet you today! Glad you took my advice and joined our little community!!

3 Likes

So NOW can i have my invite badge!

5 Likes

No…

3 Likes

Fine. Ill bring even more people here and really guilt you into it :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

I can’t get around the requirement to send out an invite in advance, so I got you the Bad Influencer badge instead… It’s basically the same thing :laughing:

8 Likes

Yeah fair enough :laughing:

4 Likes

Welcome to the very exclusive Order of the Bad Influencers Ace :wink: .

6 Likes

I’m just dragging people in off the street. Poor old @scoop was trapped in a motorglider with me when i forced him to join.
@TurbopropBob never stood a chance with my van blocking his driveway :rofl:

10 Likes

Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Joining Welcome Home GIF

7 Likes

All true. Then before I knew it I had spent thousands on kit to fly flight sims

Flying instructors are taught ‘patter’ - words and phrases to use in each flying lesson. We are amaturs to the patter of @Victork2 hijaking people onto Mudspike

8 Likes

I should be on commission :thinking:

And you should of squawked 7500 :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi @TurbopropBob I fairly new here as well… but not that new and looking at the list of who has posted so far, that they are probably the biggest bunch of ratbags I ever (or should that be never?) met.

6 Likes

Not guilty on this one. He found the door himself and just parked his butt on the couch

4 Likes

Oi, you left me out of that description, I feel left out! :angry:

And we just couldn’t be arsed to bully him off :rofl:

Welcome bruv. You found us. You’re home now :wink: So what is your sim of choice? X-plane? MSFS? DCS? That screen you so tastefully used for a sig is from Strike Fighters 2, isn’t it? Or is it Falcon4?

7 Likes

cheers for the invite.

3 Likes

Honestly, Have done DCS but mostly my poison is: FSX, FS2004, Bit of Xplane, loving a return to IL2 1946, cliffs of dover, CFS, 2, and 3. Oh and the profile pic was from FS2004 (RAF Binbrook). Gotta Love a Lightning!
Also got a few pics on a facebook page. Flight sim X, planes an other stuff or search @FSXSTUFF

5 Likes