How are we doing?

Ok, like a phoenix from the flames, the chat lives on. So far so good.

If anyone see’s anything weird going on with having to keep signing in (i.e. being logged out) then let me know here on message @staff and we’ll see what’s up.

4 Likes

Hell yeah!

:kissing::musical_note:

1 Like

Thanks - fixed up now.

1 Like

How about the site predicting the next lotto numbers…I could use that

Otherwise more pictures of f111 may suffice

Two admittedly good suggestions.

1 Like

Nice addition with the last visit marker on the latest posts page.

1 Like

Fixed it for you. :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Well, in fairness, there’s nothing else to do out there in Lubbock.

2 Likes

@Navynuke99 i suppose Michelle Jenneke can fill the void…

1 Like

I need something meatier to fill the void…

That can work…

Yeeeeesssss

Does the term “Funbags” still work nowadays?

Sure do …

I lke it here, I love it here, I finally found a home. No useless ranting and no fussing about ED. This is a nice site. Everyone is nice without being boring. The articles are fair, unbiased and informative.

Yeah, I’ll hang out.

3 Likes

Wait, what? No fussing about ED? You clearly haven’t read some of my posts. :smiley:
But yeah, Mudspike is a friendly place and I hope it stays that way. :slight_smile:

Well…to be clear - we don’t mind people complaining about a bug or voicing a contrary opinion on something. But we don’t want hostility toward anyone, or axe grinding, or just a constant drumbeat of negativity. This is our refuge…and I think we’ve got a great bunch of friendly people here from all spectrums. I enjoy coming here each morning for sure…

5 Likes

[quote=“BeachAV8R, post:38, topic:2471”] a great bunch of friendly people
[/quote]

Oh, pi$$ off already! I’m soooo bored with all of your optimism! * mocking tone of voice * Oh LOOK! I’M @BeachAV8R and all is fiiine!

3 Likes
1 Like