Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Hahahhaha

The pin on this thread doesn’t seem to be keeping the thread at the top?

In any case!

I am now playing DoI. @adlabs6 @Prof @Linebacker @Andrew116 @saghen @DeadMeat

@everyone COME PLAY IT’S FREE!!!

It’s a user preference on what happens once you’ve read a pinned post to the bottom. You can change how it works in Settings / Interface / Automatically unpin topics when I reach the bottom. I think by default that might be ticked on.

Right but that only works for me, right? not globally? I’m trying to recruit here :wink:

Yep, just for you. New users and people not logged in are subjected to the full thing until they submit. :slight_smile:

So many good changes in the latest update. Existing maps have been tweaked. Time to find new spots to kill enemies.

How about we do Day of Infamy night Saturday AND Sunday!!! We can play whatever server we want but I’ll set mine up for optimal Double-XP potential. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, I’ll be there !

go time

Adjusting … Insurgency bot difficulty will now be set to “Hard”. Normal was too easy. We’ll keep the AWESOME 35 angry bot mod though.

Day of Infamy bot difficulty will be set to “Normal” and enemy weapon damage will be set to %30 with a max player count of 8.

That is all.

35 angry bots? lol more like rhino food.

Gotta love the humility.

Humility is for suckers. If you got it, take your shirt off.

There is nothing more intimidating than a rhino about to charge your ass.

edit: ps you guys get nominations for best supporting cast for the FPS Oscars.

We’re still adjusting Rhino … please calm down.

more targets. moaaarrrr

Rhino … please … PLEASE chill for a moment.

p90 4 lyfe

Must agree … P90 rocks.

I would like to petition that the title of this post be changed to something more informative like:

Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

or something similar, as to both attract and inform new players.

1 Like

I’ll do it if @saghen is good with it, as he’s OP.