Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Might be around soon if there’s more than 1 player

Okay, folks. It’s that time of the week ago.

We’re still looking for even more Mudspikers to join the ranks tonight and tomorrow night.

Steam sale is active.
Insurgency $1.50 US (are you kidding me? you just paid $50 for a Harrier pre-purchase. drop $1.50 and come and join us :slight_smile: )
Day of Infamy $9 US

2 Likes

I will teach you all how to be a point man (re: watch from the back while I kill everything).

It’s great fun, I promise. Random Saghen tomfoolery thrown-in for free. queue raid siren

2 Likes

Sadly I won’t be around tonight. @saghen will have to pick up my slack.

I won’t be making the Insurgeny session tonight, either. Got invited to watch the World Series game at a friend’s.

So even more targets left free for others!

we need a dislike button. :frowning:

wtf dudes. Just put the game on in the background like I’m doing.

It’s not like it matters, Cleveland isn’t in it.

1 Like

Light turnout tonight. We could have used some more players that had $1.50 in change in their pocket to purchase Insurgency. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re not the Romans here Saghen … stop trying to provoke the Romans!

I say we should start polishing up on our DCS F-15C skills and maybe do a DCS 101 night on Friday or Saturday night hooah?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have company so at best I’ll be late.

It was a nice session tonight. Thanks guys.

It could have been better if we didn’t have a lot of team killing, but anyhoo.

I saw one blatant team kill right at the start … I was a bit late though … were the pubbers TKing? I saw you TK a few guys though. :grin: :kissing_heart:

Changing the subject … expect a TON of new Insurgency maps for our next Insurgency session. I think I’ve had the blinders on for too long and let a lot of good stuff slip through the cracks.

1 Like

If possible, put up some links to the new maps so I can Subscribe/DL ahead of the session.

2 Likes

Wow, while looking through all the coop Insurgency maps, I found out that our favorite map designer for both Insurgency and the Day of Infamy mod for Insurgency was hired by New World Interactive to work on the standalone Day of Infamy earlier this year!

Congratulations Steve “Chief-C” Cron!

cc

Not congratulations if you were counting on him to make some cool DoI user made maps. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! I know right? The guy was prolific … name a map that we enjoy and he’s probably the author. :grin:

“Amber Spirits” anyone?

So I thought I’d have a “TON” of new maps to try for Insurgency but after looking through ALL the ~220 checkpoint maps available in the Workshop I narrowed it down to 20 candidates. Then after doing a quick playtest and suitability test (they couldn’t be too small) I narrowed it down to 10 …

Clean Sweep
Convoy
Downtown
Estates
Frequency
Osama
Prospect
Takbar
Warehouse
Winter Rescue

That’s all she wrote boys … brings our total custom map count to 37 + the 13 stock maps equals an even 50 maps to choose from.

They’ve been added to the collection …

Anyone playing tonight?

Last line of that log is one of the most common things I see playing Friday and Saturday for the record :stuck_out_tongue:

fu