Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

ya that’s generally how I feel when I see that message :wink:

3Mu3ics

1 Like

Seriously though, if you’re always rushing up and I’m employing M26A2 grenades, you’re bound to catch a bit of shrapnel here and there. :kissing_heart:

So many excuses for bad aim! Lol

Thanks for adding the Maps Linebacker ! Looking forward to Insurgency this week !

We play Arma at 8:00 pm EDT, but if we can start at 7:00 pm EDT I’d play for an hour.

that was for yesterday. 7pm is too early for me unfortunately, so that’s a no go tonight.

@Linebacker @Andrew116 @saghen @adlabs6 @Prof @DeadMeat @fearlessfrog

I’m around from now until whenever tonight. I know some of you are doing ARMA (I think that’s tonight), but I’m good for either insurgency or DoI.

Dang would have totally been down tonight but I just got home so I’m going to bed lol

Was playing as radio man for this other dude last night… God pairing.

Anyway he missed a window with his nade and it blew him up, from directly beneath him. So much blood. He went straight up into the air higher than the house he was aiming at and lost a limb or two. It was glorious.

1 Like

Again tonight.

I can be on in like 10

Didn’t take much testing with the “35 Angry Bots” mod to conclude that it’s totally scaleable. I had no idea.

My concern was that we put four “pretty good” :wink: MudSpike troops against 20 “angry bots” (my mandated minimum) right from the get go last weekend and it didn’t turn out well.

I’ll dial it back to 10 for now so it’ll scale from 10 to 35 depending on player count.

Was I missing? 20 seems like peanuts.

Sorry, I should be more clear … The 10 and 20 are just the base enemy bot counts as if only one player joins … so now it’ll scale between 10 and 35 based on turnout … so let’s say four guys show up at 2.5 bots per guy (we have 10 slots available)… that’s 20 bots right there.

Oh, gotcha.

1 = 10 bots
4 = 20
8 = 30

The other 5 must be supersivors :smiley:

1 Like

@Linebacker @Andrew116 @saghen @adlabs6 @Prof @DeadMeat @fearlessfrog

anybody?

I could be on in about 10 mins, what do you wanna play?

whatever