Magnitude 3 LLC Christen Eagle II

They’re not great at this, yeah?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Why didn’t we think of this!

We’re all going to feel totally stupid when the reveal comes, in that “holy crap why didn’t I think of that” sense.

A cube eh?

or a Marvel Infinity Wars tie-in?

Hmm, this is hard. I’m going to have to go with a Minecraft fighter jet - final answer.

3 Likes

Nah, it’s got to be one of these…

6 Likes

Boxcar?

1 Like

Are they leatherneck or Magnitude 3 LLC? Either way, Will probably be at least a year before whatever this is comes to fruition.

I thought it was Magnitude 3 LCC, under the name Leatherneck.

Magnitude 3 LLC is the actual company, Leatherneck is technically a brand name now.

1 Like

Area of a cube includes 6 sides. I am going with A-6 and I will assume the picture of clue #2 is TRAM footage. We’ll see.

8 Likes

I’m getting ready.

1 Like

If this is real-- IF ANY OF THAT IS REAL---- 6dc4add66377252f43cd1dd8ed35ec12HGjV6Rk83101WOlNvc2742ffc6fca0b26106a1a0723a3c5deO5vj6wE

3 Likes

Not even counting that I’m getting an :a6: WAAAY before @Bogusheadbox gets his :f111:

2 Likes

now that is just F’ing tragic man

I dunno. It’s cube that can be described by one arbitrary unit. A cube’s volume can be described by L x W x H where all sides are equal. or 1 x 1 x 1.

Also google translate assures me Yiddish for volume is Band. Band begins with B. the F111 is a Bomber

9 Likes

Hmm, only one way to prove @near_blind’s theory.

Ol’ Disco is 0/1 (thanks for that 2.5 prediction last week btw, great guess), but let’s give him one more spin of the wheel:

@discobot fortune Is nearblind correct about the F111?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

3 Likes

5 Likes

I heard something about a superbird, although I’m fairly sure I’m wrong, but it certainly did fly :wink:

6 Likes