…and here I thought my issues were solved with the new PCB in the throttle. Coming here for y’all who are better at hardware than I am, as I haven’t seen this anywhere on any of the forums, Reddit, etc.
- Warthog stick sometimes fails to be noticed by Windows Device Manager, and won’t take any inputs or display any inputs in DM.
- No inputs are shown in the TARGET event analyzer.
- Stick needs to be unplugged and plugged back in to be read by Windows, and any scripts running in TARGET need to be exited and restarted.
- Sometimes a system restart will alleviate this, other times it won’t.
- When a TARGET script is started and running, it will enable as if the stick and throttle have both been detected and connected.
- Problem has occurred in both unpowered and powered USB hubs, as well as in case-mounted USB ports both on the front of the case (via the USB header), and on the back of the case (via native ports on the motherboard).
- USB or USB 3.0 both seem to have the same issue.
- Deleting and reinstalling the device seems to have no effect.
- Latest Thrustmaster firmware has been installed and is running.
- Latest drivers have been installed and are running.
- Power-save mode on USB ports has been hard-disabled in Windows Device Manager (I think - they seem to sometimes undo that on their own).
Any thoughts? Thanks in advance, y’all!