MSFS - Screenshots

Yes! I can’t tell you how stoked I am for some Falklands combat. I’d be perfectly content to fly either side’s aircraft, too! Talk about balanced gameplay, that conflict is the one to simulate.

2 Likes

And a Stinson, and a Staggerwing, and a Beaver, and a DH-4, and a…. :grin:

2 Likes

40 Year Old Virgin Reaction GIF

Or @PaulRix will start throwing money on you!

1 Like

Hey, got me through college! :smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: .

1 Like

I think these two are already in the pipeline.

I am waiting particularly for the Beaver.

Meme Reaction GIF by Silicon Valley

2 Likes

I did a bit of sightseeing with my daughter.

Here I am in the P-38 near Devil’s Tower, Wyoming.

I did some aerobatics in the plane as well, was fun.

Afterwards we visited Cairo and the pyramids in the EC135.

This is a VERY small airstrip, I am not sure those planes can take off from there.

8 Likes

Very nice. Flying this sim can be sooooo relaxing, so much to take in. The P 38 is fun to fly, as I’m tooling about the UK and see all the detail, I think how cool a MSFS world map circa 1942 would be

1 Like

I haven’t visited Great Britain at all yet, but I have a fun flight over the UK in mind that I will report about here
Might do it next week, most likely in the Turbo Arrow though.

Photo-dump of a C17 Mach Loop run…

15 Likes

Those last few screenshots there where you have the people watching the C-17 fly the loop threw me for a loop just a bit. For a couple of seconds, I thought those were real pictures taken from somebody up in the hills with the crowd. :slight_smile:

Great pics!

5 Likes

The Mach Loop scenery available at Flightsim.to is pretty simple, but it adds a lot imho.

5 Likes

Some low level flying in the Alps…The screenshot doesn’t do the scene justice as you tear down the valley, round the corner over the town of Zermatt and the Matterhorn comes into view, looming above you, shrouded in cloud. Absolutely amazing in VR.

8 Likes

Getting some Mountain Air :wink: .

12 Likes

wow! what field is that?

It’s the Mountain Air airport 2NC0 in North Carolina , recently released on the MSFS marketplace.

1 Like

9 Likes

I picked up some Alaska airport sceneries from the marketplace that were on sale…dotted along the Pacific coast, mainly in the Ketchikan area.

Sat on the ramp at Klawock. I haven’t flown the Skymaster much since I bought it, so this will be a nice chance to take her up for a spin.

I have the PMS50 GTN750 installed, and the aircraft can use it natively, selected via an option on the tablet. Today’s flight is a short hop over to PAWG Wrangell Airport, about 60nm to the north east.

Up and away!

I made a right turn to depart downwind.

The weather at Wrangell was pretty soupy. I flew the LDA C approach, which is offset from the runway heading enough to make it technically a circle to land. If anyone asks, I had the runway in sight before leaving MDA ;).

A little high, but not too bad…

Touchdown… my Thrustmaster Yoke has made my landings so much smoother.

Parked at the 737 spot. Alaskan Airlines flies into Wrangell. I’ll be coming back here when PMDG get their 73 out the door.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I relented and picked up the Just Flight Arrow package yesterday. First impressions suggest I should have done this months ago…

Some random shots from my first flights in the Arrow III. I will enjoy this one for a bit before moving up to the Turbo Arrow III and IV.

13 Likes