Mudspike 3rd Annual DCS Fall Fly-In

Really glad I got to fly in this one, thanks for the hosting and the help learning the Harrier. It’s more fun to fly now that I now some basic functions lol

Yes thanks for putting this stuff together. Much more fun to fly with people, especially on missions other people have made. Too easy when you are the one who placed the enemies.

Sorry I couldn’t attend… I’m in the middle of my finals, so I couldn’t really participate.

I can’t speak for Chris, but personally I don’t find it boring at all. You shouldn’t equate “uneventful” with “boring”.

I took this shot while over the Gulf of Mexico today :slight_smile: .

10 Likes

Well, boring or not, one thing is certain: you always have a great view from up there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to all who participated, I enjoyed myself with the co-op flying and it was good to hear your voices.

Fridge has a point about the mission design, I am sorry I did not fly any of the prepared missions and am hoping to fly them next time.

Even combat flying is boring 99% of the time. But this not applies on combat flying we did during the weekend :slight_smile:

I stoped by only for a while but it was fun to see all the Jump Jets buzzing around.

What bothers me is that there was no time for me to jump in my Fishbed and let you guys try some VIFFing :wink:

2 Likes